|Location||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2019|
1. Follow the instructions given by the DGM and report to DGM about their day to day activities.
2. Receiving all the incoming of goods & inspecting for its quality.
3. Preparing stores receipt voucher after inspection is completed.
4. Issuing goods as per the Production requirement.
5. Update stocks as on Date.
6. Arranging for delivery.
7. Responsible for housekeeping of stores.
8. Rising of requisitions of materials that are not in the stock as per requirements.
9. Reporting day-to-day Stores activities to DGM.
10. Receiving all the incoming Machineries / Equipment and inspecting for its quality.
11. Co-ordinate with Production Manager for purchasing activities.
12. To stop any unsafe act or spill and report to the Department Head / Management immediately.
13. To report any near miss / incidents to the Department Head / Management.
14. To comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 22000 procedures, policy, manual and formats
Remuneration and benefits: Subject for discussion upon interview
Please contact us if interested
• Must be knowledgable with foam products (foam plates, cups, trays, etc)
• Must have valid uae driver’s license
• Knowledgeable with warehouse flow and microsoft dynamics ax