|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
The School of Arts and Sciences at the American University in Dubai is currently accepting applications for part-time
The university has flexible timings including morning, afternoon and evening classes.
Applications will be accepted and evaluated until this position is filled.
These positions are part-time and suit those candidates already resident and under sponsorship in Dubai.
Adjunct Instructors to begin teaching in Fall 2020. The area of specialization is French Language.
Interested applicants must submit the following requirements via email
• Cover letter
• Updated CV
• Statement of teaching philosophy
• Contact information of three (3) academic/professional references
Alternatively, applicants can submit their application materials to the following postal address:
The American University in Dubai
P.O. Box 28282, Dubai, U.A.E.
No telephone calls please.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for a follow-up interview
• Ability to demonstrate significant potential and promise of teaching effectiveness.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Academic qualifications and/or specialization in teaching French Language.
• A Ph.D. or Master’s degree in French Language, Liberal Arts or Humanities from a Western accredited institution of higher education. Successful candidates will need to provide original academic transcripts.