|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
Job Objective –
(Reason for Recruitment) To oversee the sales activities of the assigned Territory to ensure set targets are achieved and business grows remarkably.
Job Description –
Duties to be performed:
Conducting Training/Technical Meetings and helping distributors through the appropriate trainings (Product, Marketing Plan & Tools Usage Trainings etc.) Planning and Goal Setting for crown and above with Vision and mission of the company
• Cultivating strong relationships with new distributors through meetings, while maintaining existing distributor relationships
• Audit related to (Franchisees(DCC-DISTRIBUTOR CONSULTING CENTRE DETAILS) visit / month, Leader’s CNT quality Audits)
• Making Stock Statement and sales forecast Report/ Proposed inventory of products
• Collecting market feedbacks analyze sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
• Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required for prospective clients.
• To Work closely with staff across departments to implement trainings & growth strategies.
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with distributors via email, phone, and in-person
• Floating queries of clients/distributors to further in concerned departments
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
Age Limit 25-35 years
Share your resume
• Should be well versed with MS Office suite (Ms Word, PowerPoint & excel) and related business and communication tools
• Fluency in – Regional Language & English is a Must
• Experience in direct selling/Insurance/Pharma will be an added advantage
• Should be willing to travel 10-15 days in a month
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Problem solving skills with ability to handle large crowds
• Ability to handle pressure situations and enthusiasm to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.