|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
Role: General Practitioner
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients condition.
• Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
• Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
• Record patient medical histories.
• Monitor patients conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
• Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
• Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
• Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
• Coordinate work with nurses and other health care providers.
• Prepare official health documents or records.
Language proficiency: South Indian Languages and Sinhalese.
Valid DHA License.
Ability to speak Hindi, South Indian Languages and Sinhalese
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
POST YOUR CV