|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
We are looking for professional Interior Designer to undertake all 3d and 2d designing and rendering for our general maintenance and technical services company.
The main task of our Interior Designer is to undertake design project from concept to completion.
Knowledge and experience in general constructions, contracting, general maintenance and interior fit outs works including electrical works, HVAC systems, carpentry, masonry and painting works will be prioritized.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Search for and bid on new projects
2. Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
3. Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
4. Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
5. Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
6. Prepare final plans, using computer applications
7. Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
8. Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
9. Produce “sample” and “mood products”
10. Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied
11. Research and follow industry changes, evolution and best practices
Salary will be discussed upon interview
please send your CV through email
Please indicate the following:
1. visa status
2. current salary
3. salary expectation
2. Excellent knowledge in all aspects of interior design from inception to completion
3. Excellent in: freehand sketching and rendering, AutoCAD, 3D Max, inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, iMac pages, numbers, and keynote.
4. Excellent in designing: residential projects, commercial offices, restaurants, retail outlets, gyms, and etc.
5. Fluent in English writing and speaking
6. Strong Leadership skills and excellent team player skills
7. Strong work ethics and high intellectual curiosity