|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
1. Data entry of all required statistical data online through the DHA website
2. Dispatch Birth Notifications to the mother/father when the baby still in the ward
3. Receive calls for file request and record the same on the Retrieval register
4. Inform the concerned staff for retrieving the files in a timely manner
5. Once the birth notification ready, responsible to Call and inform parents regarding the collection of Birth Notification and maintaining the tracking
6. To be issued all the dispatched file numbers in the tracking system
7. Update the appointment file numbers in the system
8. Request the needed materials from the main store every week/if necessary
9. Responsible for collecting the missing documents from the parent for the birth notification process
10. Maintain birth notification dispatch register
11. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times and consider patient rights and responsibilities.
12. Participate in house departmental quality improvement and patient safety programs.
13. Attend planned in house quality improvements & patient safety training.
14. As per daily work capacity other works will be assigned by Medical Records Officer when required.
Interested candidates can apply now
Good computer knowledge with good typing skill
Experience in Medical Records Department or an office with good communications.
Any degree / + 2 HSC