|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
Al Zubi Group is looking for a talented and experienced Merchandising Manager, male – Indian nationality to implement merchandising strategies, will manage a team of marketing and merchandising professionals to ensure that all deadlines, inventory requirements and customer orders are completed in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
• Create store layouts showing the brand of the company.
• Track inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales price changes.
• Identify new supplier and products that reflect consumer preferences and drive sales.
• Interpret sales reports and provide guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
• Train the merchandising staff to ensure that the product assortment reflects branding, seasonal and customer demand.
• Up-to-date with the latest electronic merchandising trends
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and campaigns
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah
• Excellent in computer skills
• Excellent in verbal and written communications skills
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Must be creative and detail-oriented
• Minimum of 5 years experience in FMGC and experience in Electronic Industry is an added bonus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.