|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
Al Zubi Group is looking for a customer-oriented Store Manager - male, Indian nationality to oversee daily operations of the store. The candidate will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. The duties will include administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels and developing business strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Recruit, train, supervise and appraise staff
• Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Maximize profitability and to motivate staffs to meet the sales targets
• Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner
• Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
• Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays
• Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
• Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitor inventory levels and order new items
Kindly send your CV on email and indicate in subject line the position applied for.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
• Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A minimum of 3 years experience working in FMGC, ideally in a managerial role.
• Experience in Electronic Industry is added bonus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.