I am interested in working in an Organization that recognizes achievement and rewards performance. My education and work experience will enable me to perform well as a member of your team. My diligence, keenness to learn, ability to work in groups and adapt to different environments are my strengths. Furthermore, I have good exposure to Social Media and experience with Information technology and theoretical and practical knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Logistics since I am still Entry level. I have a good background in Procurement and Logistics from my internship and the researches i do about my major to get more knowledge and that experience has provided me with necessary background to function competitively in the market. In addition, I have 500 hours volunteering in community in lots of places. Through my job experiences, I have demonstrated my professionalism, reliability and initiative. Given an opportunity to work for your Organization, I will strive to be worthy of the confidence reposed in me. I have enclosed a copy of my Curriculum Vitae, which will allow you to review my background and experiences. I thank you for your time to read me. Looking forward to hearing from you a happy response. Again thanking you for your consideration. Yours Sincerely, Abd Al-Fattah Darwish,
|Last Resume Update||December 29, 2018|
|Address||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
Purchasing and Logistics Assistant
• Generating and implementing purchasing strategies.
• Learn how to manage purchase requisitions and orders.
• Learn how to Issue LPO's
• Managing existing vendor and supplier relationships.
• Responding to internal and external supplier inquiries.
• Monitoring returns, damage replacements, and guarantee claims.
• Printing e-requisition, for purchasing order to prepare require to RFQ from suppliers.
• Attended meetings of bid opening committee for tenders (technical submission).
• Learn to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Learn how to operate warehouse generally.
• Applying some warehouse strategies of arranging medical consumables.
• Designed labels for the products that have been received in the stores
for example: item description, expiry date…etc.
• Check the planning requests and send it to purchasing.
• Categorized the supplied companies by types of services and products they provided
“Using Excel ".
Social Media Coordinator
• Successfully create must-follow social media feeds to develop an engaged community of
Followers for clients.
• Strategically analyze and monitor the response to all outputs on each platforms.
• Maintain a standard of excellence through all social media platforms, communicating with an excellent and on-brand tone of voice.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications and channels.
• Writing, updating and maintaining content for all social media accounts.
• Training other student’s members in social media techniques.
• Building relationships with new online influencers.
• Keeping up-to-date on social media best practices and trends.
Supply Chain Management and Logistics
United Arab Emirates University – Al Ain- UAE. Sept. 2011-Till Dec 2015 College of Business and Economics (AACSB Accredited): Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Track: Supply Chain Management & Logistics, GPA: 2.7
• Supply Chain MGMT & Operations ( CORE )
• Logistics & Transportation Management
• Procurement & Supply Management
• Supply Chain & Logistics Model
• Global Supply Chain & Logistics
• Supply Chain Applic. Strategy