Ability to communicate with all level of customers, committed and articulate sales representative with excellent communication skills and high level of customer commitment. Having an enthusiastic and positive attitude and working hard to ensure that customers receive excellent level of service whilst the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the company. Creative and strategic thinker
With a sold ability in developing in innovative strategies to generate new business leading to increased revenue of profitability
|Last Resume Update||March 15, 2019|
As captain/sales representative I was responsible for:
• Assisting the Outlet Managers to organize and supervise all processes of the outlet to provide a hands-on support to all colleagues within the outlet.
• Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas.
• Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service Identify customers' needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
• Present, Promote and Sell products by using sales techniques and solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships, Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Operate Cash Register/ Point of Sale System and Balancing with receipts.
• Handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Acquisition of new clients and Prospecting on customers through agents, referrals, data and social media.
• Convincing prospective clients that my agency is the right one to handle their tour.
• Planning and selling transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
• Cooperating with clients to determine their needs and advising them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
• Providing relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages to meet profit and sales targets
order taker/call center
My duites as a F&B sales&service officer /Call Center agent was;
• Responsible for guest orders via phone or any other ordering devices.
• Taking Orders from Guests and Offering advice on the Menu, Uses Selling Techniques to Increase Average transaction Value.
• Punches the F&B orders on to the Point of Sales system.
• Check on Guest Satisfaction and Up Selling. Collecting Check and close it according to its Destination (credit, cash or room charge).
• Assisting manager with achieving high scores on guest satisfaction surveys, recognizing repeat guests and following standard procedures