Experienced bilingual (English and French ) Business Analyst with 6 years of experience . Currently working in Canada as a Project Manager for an Ivy League University in Ottawa, ON.
Goals: To obtain a role as a Business Analyst / Project Manager in UAE . As a Canadian citizen, mobility is not an issue.
|Last Resume Update||January 5, 2019|
Currently responsible of the Experiential Learning Project within uOttawa Student Life Solutions (IT):
• Responsible of project major deliverables (Business Case, Project Charter )
• More duties to be added
Involved successfully in two projects; PPS (Parliamentary Protective Service) Resource Integration and Windows 10 initiative.
• Performed an analysis of the House of Commons and Senate Collective Agreements
• Provided a Prototype (Job Data, Position, Job Code, Budd Code...) of the Senate Collective Agreement based on PPS Resource Integration Project
• Tested the House of Commons Talent Acquisition Management System (CRM), NOVI Survey tool with Win10 and documented their Business Processes (Recruitment Selection Processes)
PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Involved in the successful upgrades of Queen’s University Oracle Applications (PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, Campus Solutions and Finance) upgrades 9.1 to 9.2.
• Reviewed Queen’s Campus Solutions, Human Resources and Finance Configuration Workbooks
• Developed and executed test scripts to test new customizations due to added business rules (Contract – Hire System)
• Reviewed and updated when needed Business Processes & functionalities detailed in BRD’s or RICE Items (Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements)
• Provided an overview of PeopleSoft 9.2 SES (Search Enterprise Search) during the Human Resources 9.2 Upgrade
Bachelor of Sciences in Business Management, NYC