Performance Driven Professional with 13+ years of experience in Finance and Accounts. Possess excellent understanding and knowledge of low and high end financial operations and budgeting. Seeking an active management role to leverage acquired skills and knowledge and contribute to the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
|Last Resume Update||January 6, 2019|
|Address||ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates|
• Managed entire finance function of the institute efficiently
• Arranged practical training syllabus for the institute by ensuring real time work experience
• Trained trainers or teachers on practical aspects of accounting
• Trained students on practical accounting
Group Chief Accountant
• Manage preparation and integrity of consolidated financial statements and submit monthly to the board of directors before the deadline
• Provide monthly management reporting of key business initiatives and outcomes to the senior management including clinic wise profit or Loss statements
• Implemented control procedures on all finance and accounting functions including billing, cash collection, purchasing, inventory movement, fixed assets acquisitions and disposal which identified high positive impact on revenues and expenses
• Managed to bring positive cash flow by ensuring claim submission and debt collection on time and by negotiating credit terms with suppliers
• Introduced Bar Coding system in three pharmacies within the group that resulted 0 % differences from 70 % in actual stock with system quantities
• Managed yearly audits without any audit findings, and to get audited financial statements before the deadline
• Produced all reports timely by managing all accounting functions including Billing, General Ledger, Accounts payable and receivables, Claim submission, Insurance reconciliation, Banking, Fixed Assets and Inventory inflow and out flow etc.
• Implemented all functions of ERP software which bring more efficiency and accuracy
• Prepare monthly financial statements including Balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statement within deadlines set by the Management.
• Develops, implement and maintains general accounting systems and controls; supervise and participates in the review and analysis of accounting records.
• Ensure debt collection timely to meet organization’s operational expenses.
• Supervises, coordinates, and follow-up all financial and accounting activities including cash flow, General Ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing , Insurance claim submission, Insurance claim reconciliation , Inventory/Stock Control, Fixed Asset Control, bank and customer/vendor reconciliation etc.
• Participate in financial budget; provide ongoing financial analysis of operational result against the budget.
• Participated in HIS Software implementation (Insta), give necessary advice or training to all departments to smoothen the process.
• Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and clearance of reconciling items.
• Provides monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to the management.
• Prepare and submit various management reports like Expenses Analysis, Revenue analysis, Department/Doctors Profit & Loss Accounts etc. to help the management in Decision making.
• Finalize staff salaries, Doctors Commissions and employee benefit systems to ensure smooth functioning of the payroll and staff benefit systems.
• Manage regular stock count to ensure proper control on inventory and assets.
• Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of subordinate accountants and clerical personnel; trains and evaluate personnel.
• Ensure compliance of accounting activities with international and local accounting standards.
• Managing full audits for the Company for current year as well as previous years (prior years adjustments)
• Preparation of monthly financial statements and management accounts
• Pay Roll Preparation & Coin Analysis, WPS Salary Transfer
• supervise insurance / customer reconciliation
• Proper Control over Incoming &Outgoing payment
• Maintain proper Accounts For Depreciation for Fixed Assets, Provision For Leave Salary and End of Service Indemnity
• Maintain Proper Accounts For Accrued Expenses – Doctors Commission, Pre Paid Rent,
• Experience in Accounting Software Sage Acc Pack, E – Promis& Quick Books
• Preparation of Monthly reports relating to Each Clinic Revenue & Commission.
• Preparation Various Reports for Salary Increment, Doctors Commission. Medical Equipments (Assets) etc
• Verifying and Scrutinizing of Journals Vouchers, Ledgers for Hospital & Pharmacy.
• Allocating the transactions to Various Cost Centers & Preparation of Cost Center Reports.
• Credit Card Reconciliation & Follow-up
• Petty Cash Handling & Maintain Petty Cash Register.
• Ascertaining of Monthly Profit & Losses.
• Experience in Accounting Software (Tally 7.2)
• Banks Reconciliation
• Preparing and Posting Journals Vouchers, Sales invoices and Purchase invoices
• Follow up of Outstanding Receivables of Local & Outstation Dealers / Buyers
• Stock Keeping, Routine checkup of Stock Books & Physical Stock
• Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Statement Relating to Stock, Cash, Debtors, and Payments
• Follow up of Outstanding Receivables of Local & Outstation dealers / buyers.
Master of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce