· CFA Candidate
· Member of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA)
· Accountant with 6+ years of experience flawless preparation of Accounting reports, presentations, maintaining utmost confidentiality.
· Possess Accounts Payable supervisor position, perform accounts payable activates deal with supplier.
· Possess comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, outlook, PowerPoint
· Possess comprehensive knowledge of Accounting software’s, tally,
Quick book, Peachtree, tally.
· Involved in Implementation of Oracle E business R12 in Thumbay Group, having comprehensive knowledge of AP/AR/FA/CM/GL modules.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
|Last Resume Update||December 30, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
As a general ledger accountant my duties includes:
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the Finance Manager in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
In centralized payable department as payable supervisor my responsibilities includes:
Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
• Involved in planning, organizing, recording, and supervising statutory, internal, management and special audit assignments of various clients.
• Design and completion of test of controls and substantive tests.
• Physical verification of fixed assets, stores and stocks in trade.
• Preparation, review and finalization of financial statements in accordance with the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards.
Major industries and sectors in which I got valuable experience of audit are:
• Alfalah Insurance Company limited Education
• Lahore University of Management Sciences Engineering & Automobile
• Panasion Group of Companies (Internal Audit)
• Levi’s Strauss and Co. limited
Not for Profit Organization
• Imran Khan Foundation (Internal Audit)
• Involved in Trade promotion audit with Pepsi Cola International. (Pepsi Cola International)
• Involved in clients Financial Data analysis with Muslim Commercial Bank Pakistan
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Accounts, Audit Finance
Bachelor of Commerce