- Experienced working with an international EPC companies.
- Experienced in the Project / Construction Management of Oil & Gas; Prior experience working with a diverse international workforce.
- Ability to lead, motivate, resolve problems and inspire a diverse workforce and staff, and values diversity.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop, evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Commitment to HSE Management in a project environment.
- Excellent leadership skills. Experienced in PMC / EPC Organization in Refinery / Petrochemical Industries.
- Strong supervisory skills in multicultural work environment; considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. Very good knowledge of the design and maintenance process.
- Very good technical understanding of design and specification; Self-motivated and able to clearly communicate with client and contractors at all levels; structured, systematic and target driven.
- Skilled in managing a multi-discipline team of Structural / Mechanical / Piping together with Civil, Electrical and Instrument;
- High focus on HSE ethics and Company values. Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high workloads.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repairing, and maintenance.
- Proven ability in leading multidiscipline activities. Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook; Proficiency in Autocad (2D, 3D) Autocad Plant 3D 2013, Smart Plant Isometrics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fully conversant with ISO 9000, 9001 QA/QC procedures, API 650 (Welded Tanks for Oil Storage), 620, 625, API 570 (Piping Inspection Code), ASME B31.1 (Pressure and Power Piping), ASME Section VIII Div. 1 (Pressure vessels), ASME B31.3 (Process Piping Guide), ASME B31.4 (Pipeline Transportation Systems for Liquids and Slurries), ASME 31.8 (Gas transmission and distribution), ASTM.
|Last Resume Update||September 14, 2018|