Over 2 decades of experience efficiently trained, coached and mentored many of business professionals across the globe and successfully developed business with all his customers. Social collaborative communicator and certified L&D professional with extensive experience in designing robust learning solutions with high business impact and memorable learners’ experience. Always looking for opportunities to unlock people’s potential and partnering with senior leaders to develop their teams’ performance and manage change. Naturally curious and always eager to have a new challenging experience.
|Last Resume Update||March 3, 2019|
|Address||dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Global Learning & Development Manager
• GSK, Global Learning & Development Manager : 2016 to Date
• GSK CH, Regional Training and Development Manager (Middle East) : 2012 to 2016
• GSK CH, Regional Head of Training & Medical Detailing(Middle East) : 2010 to 2012
• GSK, Field Trainer and Compliance Excellence Champion (KSA) : 2008 to 2010
• GSK, Sales Executive (Institution sector KSA). : 2004 to 2008
• Abbott, Product specialist Oncology and IVF (Egypt) : 2002 to 2004
• Sanofi - Aventis, Quality Control Analyst (Egypt) : 2001 to 2002
• Al Ezaby and Ali&Ali chain of pharmacies, pharmacist (Egypt) : 2000 to 2002
Diploma in Learning & Development Practice (LDP)
• Job Plus Coach (JPC) certification in GSK – Credentialed by International Coach Federation (ICF).
• Diploma in Learning & Development Practice (LDP) – CIPD.
• Diploma in Higher Education in Training and Development from Leicester University.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Pharmacy, “Very Good” grade with Honors, Ain Shams University.
• Superior's High School, (A school that only accepts the top 50 superior students all over the country).