Address: Al Nahada , Dubai UAE
Driving license: Dubai driving license
Ahmed Abd Elbadee Mohamed
- Professional Experiences:
Position: Sales Executive
Duration: February 2018 until present
Employer: International Group Trading LLC FMCG UAE (Kuwait flour)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that our maximum sales potential is realized.
- Covering and visiting required number of wholesalers/outlets per-day / per-month.
- Lead, manage, and inspire the merchandiser team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Structure, draft and present customer proposals.
- Responsible of reaching out the customers to collect the cheques & payments.
Position: Senior Procurement executive
Duration: February 2017 until February 2018
Employer: Falcon Pack Sharjah UAE
- Evaluate the effectiveness of demand forecasting by calculating and analyzing forecast accuracy in detail and enquiring and logging the reasons for variations.
- Control inventory targets approved by management to guarantee the right coverage in order to avoid lost sales or over stock situations.
- Responsible for sourcing, selection and negotiation with foreign suppliers to strive for the best commercial and delivery terms.
- Float, receive and evaluate the quotations from foreign suppliers, prepare a detailed comparison of the quality of the items and the price quoted by them, negotiate on rates, finalize payment terms, obtain approval from the GM and raise purchase orders on the most cost effective and viable supplier.
Position: Supply Chain & Logistics Specialist
Duration: Dec 2009 till Jan 2017.
Employer: Huawei Technologies Egypt
Title: Logistics Team Leader – 3 years
- Perform and implement all custom clearance management such as following with team members & LSPs upcoming Shipment, L/C documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures
- Negotiate rates and contracts with shipping companies and logistics service providers.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation , logistics systems , imports or customs issues
- Work on the SCM/ERP Software and maintaining stock reports.
- Monitoring inbound and outbound logistical operations including inventory management, warehousing, and transportation to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Title: Order Management Coordinator – 4 years
- Communicates daily with Huawei HQ on order status, product availability, recalls, and fulfillment requirements.
- Analyze and review complex contracts and convert to sales orders properly and timely in SCM/ERP system, ensure orders are processed properly per sales contracts.
- Responsible for shipping the cargos to the agreed point and preparing the needed shipping documents related to the contract terms and conditions,
- Provide cross functional support between Operations (Logistics, Supply Chain), Sales, and project management on the smooth delivery of Telecom Equipments.
- Control inventory targets approved by management to guarantee the right coverage in order to avoid over stock situations
- Responsible for issuing, itemizing and pricing over than 30 shipments every month,
- Support Accounts Receivable with complete documents to ensure timely Billings.
- I was promoted as the Egypt office supply chain expert to participate in the Libyana project from scratch and establish the whole end-to-end needed process for the business in the supply chain and practically in the contract management area based in Libya during the period of (Oct 2012 – Nov 2013),
CMA Certified management accountant old system (passed in part 1 “Business analysis “with a score 84% 2009
CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional course at JSC center 2016 (planning to attend the exam on Dec 2017 ) .
B.Sc.: Faculty of commerce, Cairo University (Accounting) 2007
- PERSONAL DATA
- Date of Birth: 02 January 1986.
- Nationality: Egyptian.
|Last Resume Update||October 19, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|