I am writing to express my carrier in Front Office Department
with your esteemed organization, as per my qualifications and
experiencmatch the requirements for vacant position. I have four years
of experience with front office department in various role with Hospitality
industries. I am searching for a long-term position with a organization
where I can utilize my skills to their fullest potential. The attached
resume contains a complete profile at my experience and skills relevant to
this position.My experience includes making and doing reservations, Upselling
rooms, Budget forecasting, Attention towards maximum occupancy,
collecting payments, assigning rooms and managing maintenance issues,
monitoring VIP & VVIP Arrival, Accounting FO audit, Guest Query &
Suggestion, Envolve in Guest feedback, Team Handling, maintain Log Book, I
also handled the performed night audits and kept an accurate account of
all asset belonging to Revenue Management
I appreciate the opportunity to interview with you at your
earliest convenience. If you want any additional information, you may
contact me on 9074454489, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanking you for your time and consideration in this matter.
Waiting for the favourable response
|Last Resume Update||November 21, 2018|
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Reviewed and briefed GSA's with house count, daily events, Trip Advisor status, and overall daily agenda.
Supervised front desk, bellman, concierge and engineering departments ensuring quick completion of work and follow up for satisfaction.
As night manager was M.O.D. and authorized with authority of the General Manager.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to, inventory accounting, payroll, scheduling, discipline and training; managing junior managers and supervisors, leaded department stand outs and forecasting meetings.
Handled guest/clients special requests, needs and complaints.
Facilitated large high profile events and emergency / crisis situations, provided personalized attention to VIP's.
Consulted in hiring talent and evaluated for job performance, position advancement, and termination.
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
I HAVE WORKED IN TEA CASTLE FOR 1YEAR
MY DUTIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
3. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
6. Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
7. Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
8. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
9. Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
10. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
11. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
12. Operates the EPBX equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
13. Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
14. Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
15. Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
16. Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
17. Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
18. Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
19. Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
20. Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
21. Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager / Front office manager
22. As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT
I HAVE WORKED IN KUMAR PALACE FOR 2 YEARS. ALONG WITH THE JOB I HAVE STUDIED AND COMPLETE BBA COURSE