Experienced Electronics Engineer with 2 years of experience in Internet of Things. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently gain knowledge for better development mutually for myself and organization as well.
|Last Resume Update||June 14, 2019|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
• Sensor testing, configuration, failure investigations and corrective action planning.
• Developed adaptive systems capable of flexing with wide range of requests.
• Monitoring and maintaining daily targets as required in the projects.
• Testing, configuring and interfacing sensors with different microcontroller and creating libraries if required.
• Development and project management in the contest of teamwork.
• Interns supervision.
• Joined as Graduate Engineer Trainee and was promoted to Junior Engineer in October 2017.
• Successfully established connection with MQTT broker for various IoT projects and created IoT dashboard for receiving the data.
• Solely entrusted with the responsibility of monitoring the team for the Smart farming project (Social IoT).
• Successfully conducted 3 workshops on IoT (Internet of Things) for B.Tech students
• Executed LoRa communication with the gateway to transfer the data collected.
• Integrated different modules like Camera, Fingerprint scanner etc. with the prototype boards and successfully established FTP connection to transfer the data collected.
Bachelor of Technology