AAMAT SHABANDRI Certified DM (G+1 110446)
Contact: +971-504812076 ~ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please find the resume attached for the position of Project Engineer or Site Management in the construction filed or interior where ever there is opportunity. As a civil engineer with 5+ years of experience in the areas of Project Engineer, Quality & Safety Assurance, Preparing BOQ’S, Civil & Construction Management, besides others.
As Project Engineer at Cadspace Contracting LLC, Dubai, I believe I meet all the essential criteria for the position.
Please find below a summary of my experience and key accomplishments:
Leveraged success in running multiple projects and milestones while ensuring projects complied with all cost and scope specifications; skilled in the preparation of Bill Of Quantities
Spearheaded entire construction activities including Interior projects providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities, MEP, Firefighting and Fire alarm system, Sound knowledge of HAVC
Analytical, meticulous and quality-oriented professional with an eye for detail
I am now looking to take up a new role in Civil Engineering (Construction) as a Project Engineer or Site Engineer, with a reputed organization and would be particularly interested to work in Dubai.
I am keen to join your firm due to its leading position in the industry, great organizational environment, spirit of innovation and professionalism that characterizes your firm and its employees.
I appreciate your efforts in taking the time to review my credentials and experience. Looking forward to a positive response.
|Last Resume Update||April 21, 2019|
|Address||dubai, United Arab Emirates|
1. Providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
2. MEP, Firefighting and Fire alarm system, Sound knowledge of HAVC.
3. Analytical, meticulous and quality-oriented professional with an eye for details.
4. Complete site execution of the project as per the standard approved drawings.
5. Study of details drawing and liaising with consultant if any changes or error in the drawings or changes as per the clients.
6. Attending client meetings and discussing on the progress of work as per the submitted schedules
Bachelor of Engineering