- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Office, Excel (Intermediate Level), Adobe, Troubleshooting, PowerPoint,)
- Proven ability to anticipate customer responses
- High level of literacy in reading, writing, and technology.
- Time Management
- 5-year extensive experience in Hospital Division.
- 5+ year extensive experience in Customer Service / Logistics.
- In-depth knowledge of building exceptional customer service experiences through engagement, attitude, and service.
- Proficient in performing the daily departmental maintenance task.
|Last Resume Update||September 14, 2018|
|Address||Hamdan, United Arab Emirates|
Team Leader Customer Service Facilitator
• Member of the Opening of Louvre Abu Dhabi Team.
• Assist in training new members.
• Facilitate people taking part of the opening
• Ticketing Agent. Selling tickets using Point of Sales and CRM System.
• Email Support Team. Managing and answering email in timely manner.
• Escalating issues in IT department interms of having issues in systems inside the Museum.
• Escalate daily issues with manager and submit report to the management.
• Assist in preparing Sop’s and Manuals.
• Gallery Agent. Queueing Assistant and leading the Customer to the right direction when needed.
• Organized and update logs.
• Attending Training such as Basic First Aid and Fire Fighting.
• Follow up ticket booked via online and Call centers.
• Investigated and resolved customers’ complaints.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration