I am a Filipino, a Certified Public Accountant with a double-degree holder in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
I’m currently connected with an international management consulting firm as the Finance Controller for more than 4 years with key responsibility of the overall financial and strategic support of the commercial function in the Middle East and Africa. The position directly reports to the Managing Director of the regional office with direct coordination and full reporting to our global headquarters in France. I also have 5 meaningful years of experience in various industries such as financial, banking, audit, and service outsourcing companies in the Philippines.
|Last Resume Update||May 1, 2019|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
- Direct reporting to the Managing Director of the regional office of EFESO Consulting in the Middle East and Africa and manage all financial tasks, overseeing budgeting, tax and accounting in accordance with International Accounting Standards and practices including direct coordination with the intragroup finance manager and controllers with full reporting to our global headquarters in Paris, France.
- Manage the system of accounting records to produce periodic financial reports from journal entry until finalization in the preparation of interim reporting and audited annual financial statements.
- Manage tax compliance which includes preparing, reviewing, filing and payment of periodic VAT returns.
- Maintenance of a standard comprehensive set of controls and budget with overall financial and strategic support of the commercial function within the region.
- Execute the EFESO Group month-end accounting process as per international fiscal timetable ensuring all financial transactions were prompt and accurately captured.
- Maintain the online Accounting Database and update the Project Management System in the EFESO portal.
Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy