Proactive Administration Executive with more than 10 years of progressively responsible experience supporting multiple level professionals. Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple competing priorities and projects with attention to detail. Performs well with a variety of disciplines while remaining effective in a high-volume start-up environment with demanding workloads
|Last Resume Update||October 9, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Coordination with participating schools daily.
• Selection of promoters/group briefing and daily assignment
• Initiate/Supervised promoters on a daily school visit
• Prices, Trophy’s branding and other collateral preparation
• Coordinate with local Newspapers for the coverage.
• Grand awarding venue selection.
• Attendance monitoring and update.
• Submission of event report and total expenses.
• Providing administrative support to colleagues and senior managers.
• Managing the filing, storage and security of documents.
• Preparing quotations, answering a phone call and directing to the right person.
• Prepare/disseminating internal memo
• Planning/organizing office social events such as company lunches and birthdays.
• Monitor and replenish office supply
• Maintaining and updating Admin/HR files
• Ensuring all safety procedures, practices,/ and regulations are followed in the office.
• Coordinating with PRO for submission collection, visa application, cancellation and all other renewal needed.
• Surveyed employees to determine needs
• Responsible for maintaining staff attendance, including leave of absence, overtime and yearly leave schedule.
• Coordinate travel ticket and hotels & Administer employee health insurance.
Event coordinator duties
• Coordinate/follow/negotiate with vendors.
• Supervised/window-shop with promoters during ongoing events/promotion.
• Handling petty cash and reimbursement process weekly.
• Be a part of every project from inception to acquisition.
• Maintaining data bank and preparation of events report.
• Taking control of document required and all collaterals need for the events/promotion.
• Internal Coordination -To ensure constant, transparent, accurate and positive communication within the group.
• External Coordination- To ensure constant and accurate communication and coordination with suppliers (venue, printing facilities, etc.) And other external parties involved in event logistics.
• Client relations-To ensure the regular, professional, accurate communication with clients.
• Event logistics- To negotiate with the suppliers, to ensure the quality of delivered services (site visits), to ensure the proper scope of necessary services offered to the clients.
• Team spirit and positive attitude- positive and constructive attitude at all time. Strong support to the team.
• Responsible for researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating monthly press clips.
• Maintains schedule/appointment, meeting, conference and travel.
• Responsible for monthly promotions, gift giving and welcoming guests.
• Maintain customer confidence & protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff following up on results. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing database backups weekly.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems, recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains supplies by doing weekly inventory, determine the stock status and placing an order accordingly.
• Ensures all equipment are ready to be used by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
• HR Function / Contract analyst.
• Handling staff & client complaint & suggestions.
• Staff meeting conductor initializing new office rules & procedures.
• Procurement function / Events Coordinator.
• In-charge of the wholesale/retail costing / Import-Export Coordinator.
• Emphasize Market target & Implementation.
• Decision maker in the absence of Managing Director.
• Representing the Company from International fair & Exhibition.
• Conducted on- supplier system and special process audit of quality, production processes, record retention systems, and work procedures to qualify as accredited vendors.
• Further reviewed supplier ratings for compliance with established limits and led source inspections to achieve program requirements.
• Planned, coordinated and scheduled monthly audits to meet defined timelines.
• Facilitate internal quality control programs and audits, create and update team meeting, to develop and administer policies/procedures database support.
• Monitoring customer satisfaction and quality service.
Bachelor of Arts
Graduated Bachelor of Arts major in Political Science