Sarada, TC 6/1562, PLOT NO.53,Near Canara Bank,
PTP NAGAR, TRIVANDRUM- 695038, KERALA.
Contact: +919072795670, +91-4712363604;
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am fairly astute, confident, techsavvy and meticulous mechanical engineer having 6+ years experience primarily in Operations, Maintenance, Workshop and Project Management in Mechanical, Piping, Hydraulics and Pneumatics systems related to Oil & gas, Marine, Mobile and other heavy industrial applications. Previously I have been employed with Trinity Hydraulics, Dubai ( 2014-2016) and Technical Equipment Co LLC, Abu Dhabi (2010-2013).
I can handle Operations, Maintenance, Workshop and Project Management, Engineering Design, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Global sourcing & Procurement, Vendor Management, Assets and inventory Management, Engineering inspections and Quality control, Costing & Estimation, Planning & Scheduling, Trouble shooting, Commissioning etc. You will find me flexible at work both as a team player as well as independent one. Also well versed in ASME,ASTM,ANSI,API,DIN,NFPA,ISO & IMS standards together with good knowledge in interpreting Engineering drawings, P&id's, Hydraulic schematics, Isometrics etc.
I am a dedicated and focused individual, determined to add value to the organization I work for, through my exceptional knowledge and learning ability. I possess well developed communication skills with reputation of unwavering accuracy, credibility and integrity.
At this stage I find myself to be groomed enough to look outward and explore the possibility of placement at a suitable professional position with higher responsibilities. A tour through my enclosed resume shall familiarize you with the details and I am confident, in my credentials, you would find a perfect fit for the said job. Thanks in advance for sparing your time.
The above credentials along with my enclosed resume make me ideally suitable for the roles of Senior Mechanical or Hydraulics Engineer/Project Engineer in your organization. I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview.
OPERATIONS, MAINTENANCE & PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL - MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Sarada, TC 6/1562, PLOT NO.53, Near Canara Bank, PTP NAGAR, TRIVANDRUM- 695038, KERALA,INDIA.
Contact: +919072795670 /+914712363604 ; Email: email@example.com
Skype id : aravindrk12; Linkedin : https://in.linkedin.com/in/aravind-r-k-87407669
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Extensive experience of planning, project management, design & client liaison.
- Experience of interpreting specifications and preparing technical proposals.
- Ability to multi-task in a highly demanding engineering environment.
- A strong track record in delivering projects on time and within budget .
- Able to ensure that all H&S procedures are met and maintained.
- Resolving complex technical issues and coming up with fast efficient solutions.
- Ability to assess the financial feasibility and impact of proposed budget items and also alternatives.
- Self initiative and confident
- Critical and technical analyst with innovative or creative mindset
- Good listener and adaptive to various situations
- Communicative with good interpersonal skills
- leadership qualities
- Problem solving skills
- A very knowledgeable mechanical engineer with 6+ years invaluable experience of successfully overseeing and completing projects and various other assignments from conception to completion. Having a proven ability to improve efficiency by finding solutions to complex customer problems all to tight work schedules.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from Government Engineering College Barton Hill, Trivandrum, India with experience across Operations & Maintenance, Breakdown Analysis & Troubleshooting, Service Engineering, Project Planning, Estimation, Global Sourcing and Procurement, Execution, Workshop management, Technical Support, Safety and Team Management.
- Proficient in interpretation of Hydraulic Circuit Drawings, P&ID's, Isometrics, Piping, Instrumentation diagrams, General Arrangement Diagrams, Equipment Drawings, etc.
- Multitasking credentials with excellent planning, execution, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks in high-pressure environments and under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in interpreting and understanding requirements of various standards in API, ANSI,ASTM,ASME,AWS,DIN,ISO,NFPA etc.
- Adept in engineering design of Hydraulics test benches, circuitry ,skids, power packs etc.
- Training of Junior Engineers, technicians and other subordinates in their respective skill sets.
TRINITY MECHANICAL SERVICES HYDRAULICS DIVISION (A TRINITY HOLDINGS GROUP CONCERN in Dubai) 19th Jan,2014-20th Jan, 2016
Mechanical Engineer - Projects
- Project Management and Engineering Audits on Offshore/Onshore Rigs, API RP2D & API 2C Cranes, marine hydraulic machines, drill floor equipments etc.
- Engineering Auditing, Survey, inspection, Troubleshooting, Overhauling and Commissioning of jacking & skidding system and Other hydraulic systems of rigs.
- Costing & Estimation, Global sourcing and Procurement spares for projects
- Preparation of Inspection, Audit or survey reports, Service reports, Test reports, SOP's, PMR's, and ISO audit documents and dossiers etc.
PROJECT INVOLVED DURING THIS TIMELINE:
- KARON 1 RIG AT DUBAI DRY DOCKS :- 2014-2016
- Engineering Auditing, Troubleshooting and Overhauling or Maintenance Project of entire Hydraulic systems on the rig.
- MOS Rig LEEN at DUBAI DRY DOCKS :- 2014
- CS Piping Project for the Jacking systems of the rig and commissioning of it.
- MOS Rig Trident at Total oil field in Abu Dhabi Offshore :- 2014
- Engineering Auditing, Troubleshooting Project of Self elevating hydraulically operated jacking system.
- Preparation of audit reports and Estimation.
- SAUDI ARAMCO Rig SAR201 at DUBAI DRY DOCKS:- 2015
- Engineering Auditing, Overhauling, Troubleshooting and commissioning Project of Self elevating BMC jacking system.
- HALLWORTHY SHIPPING LLC RIG FORESIGHT DRILLER 5 at IRAN offshore :-2015
- Engineering Auditing of BMC 900 crane, BMC jacking system, and Hydranautic skidding system.
- Project Estimation and Overhauling of the entire Hydraulic system.
- GOODLUCK SHIPPING LLC - VESSEL MV PARSHAN, and ALVAN : - 2015
- Overhauling & Commissioning Project of Macgregor crane hydraulic components.
TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY LLC (ABU DHABI) 2010 - 2013
Mechanical Engineer - Hydraulics & Projects
- Handled hydraulic workshop Operations, arrange spare parts for servicing, prepared daily work reports, proper service job cards, etc.
- Efficiently managed Projects and supervised a 20 member team to complete piping projects in GPC, Topaz marine during the years 2010-13 for clients like SBM, Blue water Energy Contractors and Topaz Marine.
- Managed the Projects related to hydraulic piping, tubing & pressure testing and hydraulic or Oil flushing.
- Well versed in standards like ASME VIII, ANSI 31.3, 16.5, API 5L, DIN,ISO, AWS D1.1, ANSI Y14.5 etc.
- Designed and manufactured hydraulic power packs, high pressure testing units, etc. Developed and executed the best practices and standard operating procedures targeted at organizational excellence.
- Planned the execution of maintenance activity, observed standard procedures for maintenance and considerably reduced down time.
- Reviewed the operational practices, identified the areas of obstruction/ quality failures and advised on system and process changes for qualitative improvement in productivity.
- Conceptualized and implemented process modifications for optimizing resource utilization and maximizing productivity and adapted automated systems for streamlining operations to enhance operational efficiency.
POPULAR SERVICE CENTRE, INDIA 2009 - 2010
HILTON HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTRE Mar 2008 – Sept 2008
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, 2007
Government Engineering College, Trivandrum
Solid Edge ST3/ST7 , Auto Cad 2010, Microsoft Windows, MS Office and Internet Application.
Welding Inspection: ASNT Level 2 in RT, UT, MT and PT & QC.
Intertek EnMS( ISO 14001 & ISO 19011) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course ( IRCA Certified training course) .
Playing Football & Basketball, Swimming, Listening to Music, Watching Movies and Reading
References: Available on Request.
Requested Additional Information:
Notice period: immediate.
Passport No.: R5993345
Passport Validity: 10-Dec-2027.
|Last Resume Update||August 22, 2018|
Mechanical Engineer - Hydraulics & Projects
Engineering Auditing,Surveys and inspection of Mechanical and Hydraulics systems in Oil & Gas, Marine and other heavy industrial applications.
Operations,Maintenance and Project Management.
Overhauling and revamping of self elevating jacking systems, cranes, and skidding systems.
Overhauling and engineering design of hydraulics systems, cylinders, valves, manifolds, etc.
Engineering design of skids,power packs, hydraulics pressure testing units, test benches etc.
Mechanical Engineer - Hydraulics & Projects
Operations, Maintenance and Project Management.
Piping Projects in Oil & Gas, marine and industrial plants.
Engineering design of hydraulics systems, cylinders,valves and manifolds etc.
Assets and inventory management.
B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineer - GPA - 6.31