- A competent professional with 6 years of experience in an Oil and Gas Industry.
- Work as a Rotating Equipment Engineer involving estimation and engineering work projects with extensive experience in evaluation of rotating equipments (centrifugal pumps –API and non-API, positive displacement pumps, etc.) in EPC function.
- Possess good working knowledge on MS Office Applications, AutoCAD and Navisworks Freedom.
|Last Resume Update||July 31, 2019|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Mechanical Engineer / Rotating Equipment Engineer
• Lead responsible on the rotating equipments being handled.
• Prepare basic engineering works such as preparation of data sheets, requisitions and specifications in accordance with project specifications and Client requirements.
• Execute technical evaluation work, vendor selection and vendor interfaces.
• Perform all subsequent detail engineering work after purchase such as Vendor documents/drawing review, preparation of design information for other related disciplines, 3D model reviews, technical coordination work, etc.
• Actively seek discrepancy resolution for review of vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures.
• Meet the requirements of the project team (i.e. coordination and providing information) with regard to the equipment being handled.
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve moderately complex engineering problems.
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with organization and /or project objectives and guidelines.
• In charge of monitoring and ensuring the proper execution of the projects handled within the department as a member of department’s QA-audit team.
• Participate in people development through mentoring, development of training material, and providing support to colleagues.
• Assist in the preparation of working drawings that are required in the implementation of projects.
• Execute P&ID walk-down efforts or field verification of P&IDs.
• Carry out other responsibilities as instructed by immediate superior within the overall function.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering