Experienced Production engineer-Mechanical
- Assist Production Manager in planning, managing and executing production operations
- Coordinate and plan production priorities, workflow and schedule
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays.
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes.
- Address employee concerns and complaints in professional manner.
Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
- Manage performance review, appraisals, and promotions for employees.
- Optimize production operations to meet quality and performance standards.
- Assist in documenting all work instructions and procedures.
- Ensure safety measures are procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- Ensure production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Determine resource requirements and work allocation for production operation.
|Last Resume Update||December 25, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|