Being a professionally qualified and experienced Sr. Technical Support Engineer, looking for a challenging position where I can utilize and attest my extensive knowledge with hardcore experience on Designing, implementing and Maintaining Enterprise Network, Operating Systems, Intel Hardware platform and having Microsoft, Compaq/HP, VMware and Cisco Certifications.
Bachelor in Computer Application (Graduation) from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Three Years Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from Karnataka Technical Board.
Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance from Jetking Institute, Delhi.
I have got following certifications on my career :
Vmware vSphere V4.x (VCP), Vmware Capacity Planner 2.7
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer in Messaging 2013 (MCSE in 2013)
- CoreSolutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft Certified Professional on Windows 2003 (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional on Windows 2000 (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE in 4.0 Version)
- HP Certifications :
- Compaq/HP Accredited System Engineer (ASE) in Blade Servers
- HP StorageWorks AIS
- Compaq/HP Accredited Integration Specialist in Blades/ DL / ML Servers
- Compaq/HP Accredited Product Specialist (APS) in Blades/ DL / ML Servers
- Servicing HP Commercial Desktops and Workstation
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE in 4.11)
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE in 5.0)
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE in 6.0)
|Last Resume Update||May 1, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Bachelor in Computer Application (Graduation)
Three Years Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science Engineering