- Presently working as P.R.O with one of the largest Company (1000+ Employees)
- 9 years UAE experience as Public Relation Officer & Government Portal Online system
- Excellent communication power in (Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi & Malayalam)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Holding UAE Light Vehicle Driving License.
- Good commanding power & Office Professional skills.
- Well knowledge and experience in Professional PRO duties
- Well knowledge in different department works of governments & semi governments
- Well knowledge in Computer such as Office Packages & Internet Proficiency.
|Last Resume Update||October 30, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Public Relation Officer -PRO
Organize periodic renewal of all government related authorities (Civil Defense, Economic Dept., Municipality, MOL, MOI etc.)
Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry of Labor for visa applications
Submission of correct documentation to obtain licenses and efficient collection of
Licenses to take place when completed
Take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork.
Arrange medical tests, passports, memos, promotional draws and fine resolution.
Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Court, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail, electricity
Accompany the employee as they exit the country.
Preparing all kinds of Visa Application forms for Ministry of Immigration.
Preparing all kinds of Visa Application forms for Ministry of Labor.
Preparing different kinds of letters & Memo in English and Arabic.
Preparing Arabic & English Employment contracts for employees.
Preparing all kinds of application forms related to Municipality, Chamber & etc…
Making the proper recruiting report to GM & PRO Clearance for Financial dept.
Bachelor of Business Administration