A highly motivated and driven assistant finance manager with six years' experience in top level business environments. Confident, tenacious with a proven track record for first class account handling and client satisfaction. A broad knowledge of a wide range of financial practices, including credit control, budget handling and MIS reports. An excellent communicator with a can-do approach to problem solving and resolution. Extremely meticulous with an eye for detail and positive outlook in often complex financial landscapes.
- Strong financial and management skills.
- Confident communicator, negotiator and decision maker.
- Excellent knowledge of professional auditing and accounting standards.
- Thrives under the pressure of leadership and business targets.
- Broad knowledge of financial management and client expectation.
- Technically competent with extensive experience in a variety of software systems and databases.
- Effective trainer, influencer, team player and creative worker.
- Good command over Financial & Business Reporting as well as ad-hoc Management Reporting.
|Last Resume Update||November 12, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Assistant Manager Finance
________________________________________Assistant Finance Manager - Arabian Oryx Travel & Tourism Co., LLC – Dubai (U.A.E)
(February 2013 – Present)
Responsible for the handling of key financial accounts and maximising performance & cash flow.
Finance & Accounts
• Managing finance functions involving determining financial objectives, designing & implementing policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial and process controls
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts (Trail Balance, Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheet) and scrutinizing the sister company accounts
Budgeting & MIS
• Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions
• Preparing the MIS reports, cash & fund flow statement and other financial reports to keep a track of financial performance & business statistics reports for management
Receivable/ Payable Management
• Ensuring preparation of bills receivables after invoicing to debtors, conducting ageing analysis with an aim to keep receivables under control and collections of payments, etc.
• Ensuring that all payments are made to suppliers within the stipulated time frame; managing accounts payable within the pre-set parameters and responsible for accounting of rejections & reconciliation, etc.
• Ensuring timely completion of audit assignments and assisting external auditors in completion of Statutory Audits
• Evaluating the internal control systems with a view to highlight loopholes, shortcomings in the system & implementing recommendations of auditors
• Assisted audit managers & audit partners in the performance of complex audit assignments and investigations
• Undertook specific elements of the assignments with minimal supervision
• Completed the assignments in given time frame and with top most quality and standard
• Drafted various audit report including combined financials of group companies for review by senior managers & audit partners
• Involved in financial reporting, compliance and consolidations & integrations.
• Assisting in the training and coaching of junior members of staff.
Master of Commerce
• 2008 Masters in Commerce, Gujarat University, India.
• 2006 Bachelors in Commerce from H.L. Institute of Commerce, Gujarat University.
• Certificate in Computer Concept from IGNOU; secured distinction with 77.25%
• Excellent in various accounting software’s’ like I-Itinerary, Tally, Focus, Peach Tree etc.