email@example.com Mobile: +91 9893059875
l A result driven professional with over 25 years of experience in Banking Automation (Cash Deposit Machines, Automated Teller Machines), IT, Business Development, Client Servicing,
l Proficient in managing & leading teams for running successful operations & experience of developing procedures, service standards for business excellence.
Areas of Expertise
l Customer Service Management
l Complaint Handling & Resolution
l Strong IT Skills l Customer Satisfaction Enhancement
l Operations & Maintenance
l Vehicle Tracking System l Team Management
l Business Development
l Parking management
Business Development & Service Manager, Local company in Indore ( India ) Nov. 2016 to Present
ATECO, UAE Division Manager, Banking Automation and IT Oct. 2009 to Oct 2016
- Plans and coordinates customer projects related to company Products which includes ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs), and Banknote recyclers.
- Business Development and Bringing orders ( In terms of Company products and AMCs.)
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through pro-active attention to customer requirements and positive customer interactions.
- Performs all administrative duties including record keeping and information reporting.
- Takes a lead role to project team members as well as in resolving difficulties, complex technical problems and escalated customer situations.
- To ensure completion of projects according to strict deadlines, within budget and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Serves as a focal point of communication between the manufacturer and the customer on project related issues.
- Managing SLA for existing maintenance bases while promoting and pursuing additional contract maintenance, ancillary sales and other revenue-producing opportunities.
- Involves in project cost calculation and project / company risk management
Responsibilities as IT manager:
Plan, direct and manage the daily operations of a computer operations department.
Lead a team of support personnel who troubleshoot IT issues.
Implement policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
Provide technical support to employees and staff, assisting with network access, application software operations, and equipment.
Maintain the company website and provide expertise in security-related issues such as user logins and passwords.
Manage crisis situations such as advanced technical hardware and software problems.
Schedule upgrades and security backups to all hardware and software systems.
Plan, develop, and implement the budget, obtain competitive pricing from suppliers, and ensure cost effectiveness.
Evaluate user needs and system functionality, ensuring company equipment meets the needs of the end user.
Evaluate new and existing software to determine usability within existing company IT framework.
Diebold Nixdorf, India, As Territory Service Manager Aug 1998 to May 2009
- Providing primary management support to customers and account teams
- Ability to handle concurrent issues, projects and tasks in a controlled and systematic manner to ensure high-quality support of customers and partners
- Demonstrate outstanding commitment to the timely and efficient resolution of problems encountered by internal and external customers to ensure success
- Performance Appraisals, mentoring team and developing required competency areas
- Hiring team members
- Heading Service, MS, TIS, Sales, Logistics dept. In MP & CG
- Deep knowledge of people management, SCM, CRM, project management
Education and Training
B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication) from Jiwaji University Gwalior, INDIA
- Visited Madrid, Spain various times for CDM / ATM testing and customization.
- Visited Seoul South Korea for Parking management system (Nation Tower, Abu Dhabi project)
- Visited KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar for Business development.
- ATM Trace Training & ATM security Training.
- Certified training course “Security System Engineer” from TAVCOM, UK and DPS (Department of protective systems) Dubai.
- Completed numerous courses and seminars in customer service, sales strategies, inventory control, loss prevention, time management, leadership, performance assessment.
Date of Birth 28th Oct. 1969
Driving License Holder of Valid UAE & Indian driving license
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID atl.aganagement
|Last Resume Update||December 9, 2018|