Extremely organized Admin & HR Administrator who is able to efficiently manage several tasks simultaneously. Proficient with organizing skills, Microsoft productivity softwares and maintaining a professional attitude. Specializes in customer service maintaining corporate policy and bookkeeping and organizational skills.
• Provided Human Resource & Admin Support for the Dubai Area operations in line with the company policies and practices
• Maintain and update HRMS, Employee’s personal files, handling insurance / medical, UAE ID requirements.
• Coordinated and administered recruitment of non-exempt personnel, affirmative action program, compensation and maintained all recordkeeping and administrative files.
• Handling employee requests, issues, related to HR / Admin department.
• Spearheaded effort to convert to cloud based technology.
• Increased efficiency and accuracy of file management by streamlining the system used to track files.
• Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
• Deal local authorities like DCL, Civil Defense, various divisions of Dubai Municipality.
• Generate various reports like Budget Vs Actual, Expenses in various heads, personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.) and slides for Monthly Review Meetings.
• Performed and submitted annual evaluation reports.
• Managing imprest (petty cash) and processing of its invoices for the department.
• Timely renewal of Tenancy Contracts, Liaising with Typing Centers, Government Officials, Municipality, sub-contractors and special agencies to maintain good industrial relations and to ensure full statutory compliance.
• Maintaining records by using cloud based achieve and composes correspondence related to the work.
|Last Resume Update||January 15, 2019|
|Address||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|