- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- As an Outlet Cashier you are responsible for cashier’s house fund and its safekeeping, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for every food & beverage sale in the outlet
- Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for any meals consumed by employees or any service offered to guests as complimentary or entertainment
- Enter opening and closing check number used in his / her shift in the Night Auditors logbook, ensure that checks are used serially and all the checks are accounted for
- Open a guest check in the POS system, punching orders, splitting and transferring tables, settling checks as cash, room charge, credit card or city ledger
- Prepare cashier’s summary and tally it with Micros (POS) reading at the close of his / her shift
- Print and tally transaction list from credit card machines with physical check and Micros reading
- Prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier’s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier’s deposit sheet.
|Last Resume Update||September 14, 2018|
|Address||ras al khaimah -uae, United Arab Emirates|