- 12 Years Gulf Experience in Admin, Sales & Warehouse Logistics
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce
- Working experience in Ms-Word, Excel & ERP Software's
- Certificates in Tally ERP
Valid UAE Light Motor Vehicle License (Automatic)
|Last Resume Update||December 11, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Managing Phone calls
• Welcoming guest and guiding.
• Register for Incoming and Outgoing Courier and Mails
• Systematic Filing (Hard and Soft copy)
• Purchasing Office supplies
• Operating all office equipment’s
• Supporting to Accounts departments
• Technically supporting to Engineers
• Prepares Quotations for all Customer enquiries, Tender ,Proposal,
• Receiving LPO's and Invoicing, Deliveries follow-up with full attention.
• Follow-up for collections of account receivables. Account overdue.
• Placing order (Overseas/ Local) for Out of stock Items against the LPO and Fast Moving Items as per the sales report.
• Follow up with Principal companies with good manner for Order to receive with the time.
• Coordinating with clearing agents until goods to receive in the warehouse.
• Tracking Non Invoiced sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
• Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing with a good customer approach
• Coordinating and preparing various reports in respect to sales and administrative matters
• Maintaining all relevant customer related data in the system concerning Admin & Finance.
• Writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence.
• Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
Prepare Local and Overseas Purchase Orders and follow-up until delivery.
Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client's needs.
Required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively
Ability to plan, develops, and coordinates multiple projects.
Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
Knowledge of general accounting principles.
Prepares Write business letters, reports or office memos using word processing
Insurance & Registration Renewal for All Vehicles, Travel Arrangement Booking.
Systematic Documentation for all work activities
Up-keep of a client and agents database - updating where necessary to allow effective Promotion reports as directed by the sales manager
• Prepares Letters Correspondence, Insurance & Registration Renewal for All Vehicles
• Ticket Booking, Arranging Stationeries, Systematic Documentation for all work activities
• Prepares Offer Letter for New Employee
• Prepares Visa Stamping and Cancellation, Prepares Police Report for Lost Labour Card
• Personal File Maintain for each Employee