8/2018 – Current job
sales & marketing manager, little snacks & antoinette hospitality
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
01/2016 – 07/2018
restaurants/kitchen operations manager, kuwaiti cuisine
· Meet with the different outlets Supervisors on a weekly basis to strengthen our existing operations system and develop sustainable strategies.
· Analise with the account department the monthly statement of income, quarterly and annual report.
· Generate cost reduction by carefully retained potential suppliers.
· Established and maintained numerous vendor partnerships.
· Developed and rolled out new policies.
· Hired, trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new program.
· Reduced employee turnover by 1% through intensive motivational speech and implementation of innovative programs that increase employee loyalty.
11/2014 – 12/2015
Restaurant Supervisor, kuwaiti cuisine
· Carefully interviewed, selected, trained and supervised staff.
· Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as large reservations or last-minute menu changes.
· Interacted positively with customers while promoting restaurant facilities and services.
· Strategically developed effective marketing plans to increase sales and profits while managing costs.
· Prepared for and executed new menu implementations.
Master of international business administration (Part-time, ongoing)
WESTFORD UNIVERSITY COLLEGE; accredited by universita degli studi guglielgmo marconi
Research Topic: Role of Ethic in Management of Organizational Crisis.
postgraduate diploma in business management,
WESTFORD UNIVERSITY COLLEGE; accredited cambridge international qualification
· Coursework in Operations Management
· Coursework in Managerial Accounting and Corporate Financial Management
· Coursework in Strategic Change Management
· Coursework in International Human Resources Management
· Coursework in Strategic Management and Leadership
· Coursework in International Marketing Management
bachelor of business administrattion,
university of greatwood
Major: Business Administration
diploma in business skills, kawarizmi international college
· Principles of Business Communication
· Principles of Business Etiquette
· Principles of Business and Finance
· Principles of Information Technology for Business
· Principles of Marketing and Customer Service
· Principles of Self Awareness and Personal Development
· Principles of Time Management in Business
Skills· Work flow planning
· Project management
· Human resources management
· Purchasing and procurement
· Vendor sourcing
· Sales background
· Employee relation
· Contract negotiation
· Microsoft office professional
Arabic………. Medium Certificate of Tally ERP-9 and QuickBooks
English……... Excellent Certificate of Bookkeeping and Accounting
French……… Excellent (Native) Certificate of Procurement and Supply Chain
Italian……… Medium Certificate of Project Management Simplified
- Operation volunteer at Abu Dhabi Police, under the program “Weareallpolice” (Dec 2016- Present)
- Operation volunteer at Special Olympics IX MENA GAMES Abu Dhabi (March 2018)
- Operation volunteer at Abu Dhabi WorldSkills (October 2017)
- UAE Driving License Holder
|Last Resume Update||September 19, 2018|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|