Administrative support professional with more than 9 years of experience in HR assistance and Office Management. Able to work in a fast-paced environment that demands flexibility, decision-making and interpersonal skills. Highly organized, efficient and skilled in a variety of office support tasks including:
- Office Organization and Administration
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Microsoft Office
- Recruitment Process
- Multi-line phone talent
- Records and Database management
- Calendar Management
- Front office reception
- Shipping and receiving professional
- Spreadsheets and reports
- Inventory Control
|Last Resume Update||April 10, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
HR Assistant/Administrative Receptionist
• Served as a direct assistant to the Head of Human Resources, supporting all aspects of recruitment processing and front office reception.
• Worked with HR Operations Managers and updated reports on recruitment status to avoid under-staffing.
• Scanned and maintained confidential employee information and records to include but not limited to new hire paperwork, terminations, background checks and other personnel information.
• Review, proofread and edit offer letters and contracts for the COO’s signature.
• In charged of shipping/receiving daily packages and mails. And planning vendor maintenance of office equipment.
• Scheduled appointments, arranged boardrooms and facilities for meetings, ensuring no conflicts occur.
• Created and implemented office supplies inventory system, keeping minimum stock levels to prevent over-supply of goods. Cost but quality efficiency should be a driver.
• Maintained a procedure manual for the reception function in accordance with ISO9001 and ISO18788.
• Successfully planned and organized birthdays and company celebrations to boost morale.
• Supported the operations team with projects, data tracking and administrative tasks. Frequently commended for quick action and efficiency.
• Managed and administers the front desk area in the top management division.
• Read and screen incoming emails and reports; make preliminary assessment of its importance and respond to emails as required or forward appropriate emails to the concerned personnel for their action.
• Coordinate and facilitate the MD/Director’s calendar to arrange appointments, meetings and interviews.
• Take and transcribe dictation on technical and confidential matters from the MD or Director as required.
• Handled sensitive and confidential material and information guaranteeing a work environment of both trust and privacy.
• Prepare itineraries as instructed and compile travel materials for the MD or Director.
• Set up and maintained office files and kept correspondences and reports available for reference and efficient operation of the office.
• Operate computers to produce variety of documents, charts and graphs in final form.
• Managed external contacts for Managing Director and kept track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
• Assisted management with general administrative tasks and special projects as assigned.
Bachelor of Science