CATHERINE MAY G. CANAPI
To find a competitive role which suits my strengths and skills.
Philippine Christian University (1997-2000)
Bachelor of business administration major in management
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work with any nationality, can easily be trained and with minimal supervision.
- Punctual, honest and hardworking.
- Can work in stipulated time frames of job quota an d under stress,
- Peach tree knowledgeable
Sunset Hospitality | Blacktap Restaurant – Accounts Assistant | November 6, 2016 – January 13, 2019
- Handles all official accounts for the restaurant both suppliers and government.
- Is in charge of ensuring all financial reports are updated on a day to day basis; checking of sales reports and tallying of both restaurants reports to be sent to higher management.
- Responsible for ensuring suppliers and all financial payables are paid on time; cost controlling the stocks with help from both floor and kitchen supervisors to ensure minimal expense of the restaurant; also, is involved in stock take.
- Handles booking of invoices, general ledger with minimal supervision from immediate superior.
- Handles payroll, is in direct contact as liaison for the head office and other HR related issues.
- Bank deposit and salary dispersal for staff.
M.H. Alshaya LLC|THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY – STORE ADMINISTRATOR|NOVEMBER 1, 2013 – JUNE 21, 2016
- Has handled booking of invoices and inventory of the entire store;
- Handled payroll, attendance and is in direct contact with head office with regards to administrative duties and functions;
- Schedules and accounts for visa status, renewal and health card of every employee assigned to the restaurant;
- Is also handling the closing tally or accountability of the wait staff during closing shift;
- Filed and accounted all general paperwork internal and external, including financial reports;
- Follow-up on restaurant general audit from food safety until general operational needs;
- Reports once a week at the head office to conduct general reporting to operations manager and filing of official employee and store paper works.
M.H. Alshaya LLC | The Cheesecake factory - cashier | november 22, 2012 – october 31, 2013
- Has handled opening till float for the take-out counter; sets up the take-out counter for the entire day.
- Handles telephone and pick-up orders from guests.
- Closing the money till float after each shift.
- Changes money from servers as cashier banker of the day.
- Tour guiding the guests on cheesecake items and regular menu items on hand.
- Performs barista functions in the absence of designated barista.
SPinneys dubai llc | csa cashier | april 2010 – august 2012
- Handles daily division of co-cashiers till floats.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers as check-out cashier.
- In charge of counting and finalizing the closing money after closing the shift.
- Making daily sales report and banking as well.
- Ensured all items in the cigarette section are well organized and well accounted for.
- Is in-charge in the absence of the supervisor/team leader in-charge.
AL ESSA INTERNATIONAL GROUP | CAFÉ BLANC | CASHIER/WAITRESS | JULY 2007 – APRIL 2009
- Performs regular cashier tasks on a daily basis.
- Works as a waitress also; handles take-order, bus out, deliver food and table touch functions.
- Opens and closes the till float of the entire restaurant.
- Has ensured clearance and accountability on every aspect of the cashier function.
- Also pose as barista in the absence of designated bar guy.
- Handles also banking functions for the company.
Dec. 31 , 2012 – top opening performer ( the cheesecake factory, mall of the emirates branch, dubai, UAE)
World –class tour guide awardee
January 21, 2013 – coaching staff member awardee (cheesecake factory, MOE branch, dubai, UAE)
April 14, 2013 – exceptional teamwork awardee (cheesecake factory, MOE branch, dubai, UAE)
November 2015 – Team Member of the Month
Basic Food Safety Training Course
December 02, 2012
Cheesecake Factory – Mall of the Emirates
Basic Food Hygiene
October 07, 2007
Café Blanc, Dubai Festival City, UAE
Operational Effectiveness & Customer Engagement Skills Workshop
November 12, 2009 to November 18, 2009
Mini Stop Training Center
Customer Service Training – Phase 2
Spinneys Al Ghurair, Deira, Dubai UAE
July 15, 2010
Food Hygiene Basics
March 10, 2011
Spinneys Al Ghurair by Gigi Philip
Customer Service Phase 2 – Refresher Training
Spinneys Al Ghurair, Deira, Dubai UAE
November 16, 2011
Store Administrator – The Cheesecake Factory, M.H. Alshaya LLC
0562813874 / email@example.com
General Manager – Black Tap
0562871246 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last Resume Update||January 14, 2019|
|Address||sharjah, United Arab Emirates|