- Computer literate with typing speed of 45 wpm.
- Highly flexible, fast learner, hardworking, dedicated to work, self-motivated, adaptable and resourceful.
- Prioritizing tasks with given deadline and willing to work long hours.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Able to work independently or with team environment.
|Last Resume Update||October 13, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
QA / QC Officer
• Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
• Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly
• Inspect, test and measure materials or products being produced.
• Accept or reject finished items.
• Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
• Report inspection and test data.
• Screens incoming telephone calls in order to provide assistance or refer call to appropriate staff members.
• Composes and types routine letters, memoranda, reports, minutes of meetings.
• Establishes and maintains office files, logs, indexes, control records, or other information concerning the work under the supervisor's control.
• Maintains confidentiality of documents and information received. Keeps informed of office details and advises management of problems.
• Assists in the preparation of budgets and financial reports; prepares and monitors timekeeping and other personnel records.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology