Dear Sir / Madam,
As a professional with over 23 years of experience in both Big 4 and private companies, as well as a reputation for success, I enclose my resume as the first step towards exploring the possibilities of employment with your esteemed organization.
My experience lies in driving teams through the development and implementation of strategic financial procedures and systems while establishing effective operational processes to drive business success and control costs.
Highlights of my expertise include the following:
- Spearheading financial and accounting management—including financial analyses, accounting, due diligence, strategic business planning, forecasting, reporting, budget analysis, and risk management—to accelerate overall business success.
- Excelling in various executive-level financial leadership capacities for multiple companies, continually revamping and improving processes, staff, and internal systems to achieve dynamic results.
- Developing and instituting financial policies and procedures that improve cash flow and realize high-impact savings.
- Possessing Big 4 and Multinational work experience.
With my experience in corporate financial direction and team leadership, combined with my exceptional analytical skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service within your organization. I look forward to discussing the position with you in detail.
|Last Resume Update||September 17, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Supervising the company’s strategic activities related to Finance, Tenders, Procurements, Pricing, Admin Services and HR.
• Leading the development of Company’s financial and administrative business plans and annual budgeting process.
• Preparing MIS, Variance Analysis, Performance Review Report and Utilization Analysis.
• Optimizing Projected Cash Flow and recommend cost-effective usage of company financial resources.
• Responsible for various decision-making reports like department wise profitability, decision on pricing policies, profitability analysis and cost structure study.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Liaise with External Auditors for Annual Audits and ISO Quality systems internal auditors.
• Ensuring timely reporting to Budget- EMEA for the monthly finance pack and the ensuring the international policies and policies are
• Controlling all revenue receivables, bounced cheques, ageing, doubtful debts and write offs. Co-ordinating with legal department.
• Systematizing the accounting procedure, and compliance of Internal & External Audit and meticulously documenting all major activities for effective reference and use
• To ensure that VAT is recorded as per the guidelines of FTA.
• Performing business and financial analysis; investigating and understanding key business & financial issues behind the numbers and providing clear, concise and timely analysis & recommendations
• Examining & evaluating financial systems, management procedures, and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate & controls are adequate to safeguard against fraud / misrepresentations
• Maintaining books of accounts and control, evaluating internal control systems / procedures with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations
• Determining the financial viability, projecting cash flow and growth opportunities while preparing projected financial statements and invoices as per contract and following up for payments
• Identifying new value opportunities from data driven insights for the future mobility of business, making vital efforts in ascertaining integrity of information in the overall management reporting and analysis framework
• Maintaining seamless interaction with the business stakeholders to understand business data requirements and identify data analytics driven business opportunities
• Making significant contribution in automation of processes across Financial control and Management reporting areas with objective of enhance control and ensure quality for further value add
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India– 1996
Cost Accountant, Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India – 1995
Bachelor of Commerce, Bombay University – 1993
Diploma in Computer Studies (DCS), Apple Industries Ltd, Mumbai, India. – 1990