- 11 years of experience in Quality Management and Project Engineering, Systems entailing HVAC, Fire Protection, Plumbing, , static and rotating equipment, Piping, Material Inspection, fabrication, welding Operations, NDT, for MEP(Airport Projects ), Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Projects
- Holds the merit of executing the Projects like Airport project (Development of Muscat International Airport – BECHTEL-ENKA-BAHWAN ENGINEERING COMPANY JV) and EPC Projects - Sulphuric Acid Plant, Blast furnace, coke oven & Shutdown work of Sulphuric Acid Plant.
- Airport Project – Installation of HVAC systems, chilled water piping, major equipment, fire protection systems and Plumbing systems for PTB, PIERS and Forecourt buildings and follow up for MEP service coordination and Final ceiling/Area clearances, Plant room inspections and Inspection of fire and life safety systems.
- EPC Projects - Experience in Piping Operations, Equipment Inspections including Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Rotary Equipment’s, HVAC Equipment’s & related ducting, piping, valves & accessories, Plumbing, fire protection system & support Structures.
- Adept in conducting inspection, taking stringent quality measures & capably organizing quality awareness programs in the organization
- Internal audits, quality training programs and attended safety trainings,
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and inter-personal skills with proven ability in driving numerous quality enhancement, process improvement and cost savings initiatives during the career span.
|Last Resume Update||September 17, 2018|
|Address||bur dubai, United Arab Emirates|
QA/QC MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Preparation of Inspection Test Plans, Method statements & Procedures
Familiar with Equipment Drawings, Process & Instrument Diagram (P&ID), Isometric Drawing & GA Drawings
Ensuring that QA/QC procedures are correctly followed at site
Auditing of Sub-Contractor’s Project Quality Plan, QA/QC Procedures and follow-up on Remedial actions.
Review of Material Approval Submittal and incoming material inspections
Installation inspection of MEP services as per approved drawing, service coordination and final ceiling clearance
Installation of HVAC ducts and accessories(Volume control and fire dampers, Diffusers, Grills
Installation of Piping for Chilled Water, Fire protection system and Plumbing services(CS,CI, HDPE, UPVC & PP)
Equipment installations – Water and air cooled chillers, Air Handling units, Fan coil units, DX units and Refrigerant piping, Extract fans, Pumps, Heat exchangers
Carbon steel piping fabrication – stage wise inspection.
WPS & PQR, welding inspection, conducting welder Test as per approved procedures, NDT and Related Documentation
Organizing radiography test and reviewing of RT films, Hydro test and Pneumatic test inspection
Inspection of sandblasting and Painting.
Issuing of Non-compliance reports and follow up for remedial actions and improvement.
Coordination for inspection with consultants / Third party inspection agencies
Maintaining inspection logs, registers and weekly schedule for planned inspections
Preparation of line history sheet for weld joints, track sheets for room clearance and ceiling clearance.
Preparation of Material Identification Reports, Installation checklists, Stage Wise Inspection Reports, Final Inspection Reports, RT Reports, Testing Reports, testing and commissioning checklists and manuals and handing over documents.
BTECH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING