Advanced Excel, Sap Systems, Peach Tree Accounting, Excel for Accounting 2010, Outlook 2010, ICDL, Microsoft Word, Leadership, Payments for cash or accounts receivable, Auditing, Treasury, Ledger, Inventory, Variance Reports, Training other employees, Cost Control, Forecasting, General Ledger, Managing the department when management is not in, Monthly Closing, Process daily Work Order Variance Reports
|Last Resume Update||March 6, 2019|
Daily use of Sap system in all T-codes procedures for inventory control and Advanced Excel in all transactions
• Acting manager when management is away and managing all staff in the department
• In charge of determining production and raw material costs
• Accumulate all reports on cost control inventory movements on a daily basis deliver it to management
• Collect all expenses for factory and classify it to fixed & variables Expenses
• Responsible for analysing all expenses to separate items according to cost centre & general ledger accounts
• Collecting information on the yearly budget to forecast for the New Year
• Prepare decision physical inventory & documents for all materials in the firm to begin physical inventory process.
• In control of revising all purchase requests and orders and any requests for quotations that are issued from the purchase department
• Prepare general ledgers for production consumables
• Participate in multi-functional committees and task forces
• Process daily Work Order Variance Reports, Close Work Orders to history, handle the cost on termination inventory, and process month end ad hoc reports
.Receipts all documents from vendors & recorded it on SAP system
• Prepare documents & invoices for trucking the cargo for signing by my direct manager.
Accountant and Auditor
• responsible for treasury and all transactions (in & out) in side Port said branch
• Receipt all payments from customers and revise all accounts for them.
• Recognize payment process & customers' needs from courses
• Helping with marketing team to spread our courses in university & industrial area
BSc English Commerce Accounting
Public Administration & Principles Of Accounting & Principles Of Economics& Micro Economic Analysis & Mathematics &Economic Resources & Economic Development & Principles Of Low & Operation and production management & Commercial low & Macro-economic analysis & Materials management & Mathematics of finance & Economics of money banking and foreign trade & Intermediate accounting & Marketing & Introduction to statistical methods & Commercial studies in a foreign language (accounting) & Management of human resources & Financial management & Government accounting &non – profit organizations & Principles of auditing & Principles of cost accounting & Managerial accounting & International economics &Public finance & taxation & Computer applications &Applied statistics & Feasibility study & project evaluation & Budgeting & Financial market & institutions &Operation research &Advanced statistics & Applied economics &Economic development & Accounting of financial institutions & Modern accounting problems & Cost accounting systems & Accounting information systems &Specialized corporations accounting & Advanced auditing