Mature, positive and hardworking individual, whose goal is to consistently achieve the highest standard possible, at any given task. With years of extensive background in retail industry and merchandising and exudes excellence in buying and product sourcing. Possesses the high ability and varied experience in relating to a wide range of people. Enjoys learning and exploring new things, while working very well under pressure and faces challenges with utmost enthusiasm.
|Last Resume Update||October 8, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Software Used: SAP 740 & Retail Pro 9.40
- Managing all aspects of buying process relating to placement of orders, payments, shipments and product allocation of Luxury Fashion Brands.
- Preparing and updating the Buyer’s order sheet per category level and to ensure that actual spent is within the approved OTB.
- Validating order confirmations against invoices and orders.
- Creating purchase orders and listing new products in SAP system and Retail Pro
- Maintaining the Masterfile ensuring accurate and correct data enrichment.
- Providing finance department the details needed to draft LC & T/T payment request.
- Ensuring shipment trackers are maintained and communicate to the buyers & planners on a weekly basis.
- Tracking and managing special orders and customer requests.
- Coordinating with suppliers & Logistics on incoming shipments to ensure the goods are delivered and received within the specified timelines.
- Collecting and providing information to planner and buyer to analyse product performance per store.
- Processing Return to Vendor requests in a timely manner.
- Assisting in decision-making and problem solving on supplier / brand / partner issues.
Software Used: ORACLE, AIMS & G.O.L.D
- Preparing and raising local purchase orders for Cosmetics.
- Support the Buyer by understanding the specifications and style details side of specific market requirements and cultural preferences and act as a bridge between designers and suppliers.
- Preparing sales reports weekly as well as monthly, quarterly and YTD.
- Developing excellent relationships with suppliers and manage stock distribution throughout the market.
- Preparing sales & stock tracker report for local and import products.
- Defining and maintaining a buying strategy which matches customer profile, market requirements and the direction of the business.
- Analyzing and resolving product issues from stores and suppliers.
- Influence and persuade peers on the direction of the buying strategy.
- Maintaining a list for follow up from suppliers regarding on credit notes, product returns, compensation & participation invoices.
- Responsible for assisting with planning and managing the full merchandising cycle, from sourcing to profits and sales forecasting and the designing, costings, sampling, distribution and follow-up of orders.
- Preparing updates for store communications such as new product launch, item modifications, promotions, allocations and product display.
Software Used: SAP IS Retail (ECC6 & ECC4.7)
- Listing and maintaining the article master data of product in the system.
- Creating local and import purchase orders.
- Analyzing and interpreting data of local assortments, trends, ideas and provide recommendations based on collected data.
- Ensuring regular replenishment for local and import orders are placed in timely manner and according to ordering cycle procedure.
- Following up on orders placed and working close with vendors & the logistics team to resolve shipping/delivery issues and assure the target stock levels are met.
- Maintaining communication with suppliers, identifying any issues and taking timely and appropriate action.
- Helping and assisting the buyer in all the buying activity matters.
- Substituting the buyer adequately when necessary to ensure business needs are met.
- Participates in supplier meetings along with the Buyer as and when required.
- Conducting regular review of stocks at the warehouse and ensuring that stocks are available in stores.
- Preparing monthly regular reports of markdown sales (aged stocks) and participate in highlighting stock issues (quality, sales, concerns).
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that bestsellers reach their full potential.
- Monitor and report to senior buyer the margin % performance of the department and the vendor’s performance (filling rate and timely delivery).
- Working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed based on local demographics to maximize customer interest and sales.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team on advertising campaigns targeting the local segment.
- Working closely with the Buying Team on local trends and new product assortments, guiding them in the right direction based on market needs.
- Gathering information on customers' reactions to products.
- Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments.
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results on local trends based on findings from competitive shopping and market research.
Software Used: SAP IS Retail (ECC4.7)
- Updating daily sales report and preparing Point of Sale for all departments.
- Assisting administrator in daily admin tasks and preparation of all management reports.
- Printing warehouse ordering and local/import sheets for suppliers.
- Creating/preparing local purchase orders for all departments and local suppliers.
- Processing inter-department transfers and direct imports ordering as per schedule.
- Amending & balancing all invoices received daily for local suppliers and warehouse.
- Updating weighing scale for price changes and shelf edge labels on a daily basis.
- Weekly perpetual inventory.
- Processing branch transfer in/out documents, weekly wastages & consumption claims and goods returned for suppliers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT/MERCHANDISER
Software Used: SAP IS Retail (ECC4.7)
- Maintaining 100% availability of all goods in the assigned area.
- Preparing orders for local and import products.
- Make a proper grouping of the products display.
- Maintaining the cleaning hygienic procedure.
- Monitoring deliveries and good’s expiry dates.
- Assisting customer’s demand and queries.
- Responsible in stock inventory.
Computer Science and Information Technology