- Administer a $40,000 annual research library budget.
- Develop and maintain the library catalogue system.
- Conduct training and orientation for incoming staff.
- Implement circulation systems to efficiently meet the specialized research and reference needs of staff.
- Organize and implement an information system for research grants and projects.
- Oversee all technology - related troubleshooting.
Information Management, Library Management Systems, Records Management, Cataloguing, Archiving, Classification, Indexing, Abstracting, Knowledge management, Circulation Control, Database Manager, Reference Service, Social Media Skills, Excellent written and oral communication skills, Demonstrated customer service and problem resolution abilities, Experience with Information Storage and retrieval technologies, Excellent computer use including word processing, spreadsheets, Access, and PowerPoint
- Coordinated, designed and implemented a library instruction program for 120 new staff members.
- Initiated and helped to integrate 13,000 records into the electronic catalogue.
- Streamlined procedures for providing fast and timely responses to information queries.
- Developed and implemented information reference and directional services for library patrons.
Initiated and implemented a Question and Answer Service to provide information on demand to 1,000 patrons – http://www.runetwork.org/html/en/articles/journals/180
|Last Resume Update||February 7, 2019|