12 yrs experience in oil and gas and construction.
Nebosh IGC and Nebosh Environment Certificate Holder
|Last Resume Update||December 8, 2018|
|Address||Mohammed Bin Zayed City, United Arab Emirates|
• Conduct workplace inspection to ensure that safe working methods, safety measures are in place. Rules and regulations are maintained and adhere to, with authority to introduce alternative arrangement for improvements when applicable and if considered necessary.
• Conduct daily safety audit and report, advice the site management for any unsafe condition on site and recommend appropriate corrective and preventive action.
• Responsible for preparing written weekly and monthly HSE reports, statistics and presentations related to site HSE performance.
• Conducting emergency drills such as emergency evacuation drills, oil spill contingency drills, fire drills, medical drills, etc. Health, Safety and Environment Management on all construction activities.
• Supervising / Conducting Tool Box Talk on Safety, Environment and Health Issues. Accident Investigation and Reporting.
• Review and analyze accidents and near miss incidents and recommend corrective action to prevent re-occurrence.
• Inspection of lifting tackles and ensure have third party certificates.
• Conduct regular inspection of firefighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
• Inspection of power tools and SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus)
• Review HSE emergency procedures for effectiveness and when considered necessary, makes recommendation for improvements.
• Inspection of flammable materials and storage facilities.
• Carry out any additional but reasonably related duties, functions and appointments as advised by the HSE area manager.