Having extensive career in accounting & finance, I hereby attach my resume in response to your Linked in post for Accounts Finance Officer
I have passed 50% ACCA (includes passing Financial Accounting) and am excited by the prospect of using this knowledge, and my natural passion to become a motivated member of your accounts team. I am also enrolled in CMA (Certified Management Accountant) qualification and having capable of dealing both Financial and Management Accounting.
Having altogether experience of more than 18 years(including 10 years in UAE) in Manufacturing, Investment Management and Service Sectors, I am confident to justify the opportunity offered.
|Last Resume Update||January 9, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Finalization of Annual Accounts.
• Annual Budgeting & Variance Reporting on monthly basis
• Verifying & Managing Accounts Receivable including Ageing base follow-up with international clients
• VAT Accounting in the books after successfully Registering the company with FTA
• Consolidation of Group companies Accounts with Auditors
• Liquidity/Cash Flow Management. Group inter-company and bank accounts reconciliations
• Interaction & Facilitation to Auditors for final Year end Audit
• Day to Day Accounting & Account for Cost of Sales related to Foreign Purchases
• Facilitation and Preparation of Fixed Assets/Accrual Related Schedules
• Facilitating the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Software
ACCA Stage 2 ( Passed Financial Reporting [IFRS] ) (Overall 50% ACCA Qualification Completed)
In addition of ACCA Stage 2 Qualificaton, I have Bachelor of Commerce / Graduation degree from University.