I am Dr Faiz Moosa T, BDS graduate (2009-2014) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India.
I am a highly motivated and hardworking dentist with one year internship at Dayananda Sagar Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore, India, three years of clinical experience in KDC Dental Care and Implant Centre, Bangalore, India and eight months of clinical experience in Smile and Shine Dental Care, Kerala, India. I have had the opportunity to work with much able senior doctors of my field and acquire a vast knowledge extending to advance treatment modalities like Implant Dentistry, Soft Tissue Laser Treatments, Crown Lengthening, Soft Tissue Impactions, Alveoloplasty, Veneers etc. From my clinical practice and training I carry with me an extensive experience of dentistry at vivid scenarios.
I also have cleared Health Authority Abu Dhabi Examination in first attempt.
|Last Resume Update||September 30, 2018|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United States of America|
Resident Dental Surgeon
My duties were :
1. Examining patients and interpreting radio-graphs and diagnostic tests to deter-mine the type and extent of Dental diseases or dysfunctions.
2. Restoring the form and function of carious, fractured or otherwise defective teeth
3. Extensive knowledge of medical tools and equipment used in Dental treatments.
4. Oral prophylaxis and cleaning procedure.
5. Root canal procedures and cost and core build ups.
6. Tooth extraction - non surgical extraction and surgical extraction, placing and removing sutures
7. Tooth preparation to receive crowns and bridges.
8. Fabrication of complete dentures and removable partial dentures.
9. Tooth whitening and repairing fracture or chipped teeth.
Resident Dental Surgeon
My responsibilities were to deal with out-patients and taking appropriate measures, maintaining patient dental records and delivering patient oral instructions and the following:
1. Scaling & Root Planning.
3. Composite & GIC Fillings — Anterior Build Up & Posterior Restorations.
4. Performing Dental X-Rays and diagnosing oral problems.
5. Root Canal Treatment: Anterior & Posterior (Hand Files & Rotary Endodontics)
6. Re-Root Canal Treatment.
7. Removable Prosthesis: RPD, CD, Distal Extension, Flexible Denture.
8. Fixed Prosthetics: Single Unit, Multi Unit crowns & Bridges, Metal, PFM, Zirconia.
9. Precision attachment.
10. Smile Designing.
11. Full Mouth Rehabilitation.
13. Treatment of avulsed tooth.
16. Soft tissue disimpaction.
18. Assisted in implants surgeries & bony disimpactions.
19. Soft tissue Lasers: Crown Lengthening. Pocket Elimination. Bleaching. Depigmentation.
20. Pulpotomy & Pulpectomy.
21. Space Maintainers.
22. Habit breaking appliances.
23. Bleaching Tray / Mouth Guard & many more dental procedures
Bachelor of Dental Surgery