- Plans, organizes and supervises the maintenance operations with the team.
- Coordinates, assigns, directs, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly schedules
Establishes job priorities and time frames for Maintenance Staff
Some experience of ET SIS software
- Responsible for installation or repair of Electrical / Mechanical systems
- Monitors completion of job assignments through frequent field observation and inspections to ensure compliance with standards and instruction and revises instructions and time frames as necessary.
- Responsible for training employees on equipment, task procedures, work standards and proper safety procedures.
- Serves as safety representative, including coordination of safety training needs, assisting with safety audits, facilitating compliance with standards and maintaining related safety records.
- Schedules and Supervises maintenance activities, including work performed by contractors or subcontractors within the system.
|Last Resume Update||April 29, 2019|
Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plan/schedule * Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties, delegated tasks * Verifying the machined parts as per the required dimensions needed by the client, using engineering measuring tools * Designing jigs or required tools for repeatability, accuracy and interchangeability, to avoid errors and expedite the progress * Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching * Inspecting the received material as per the client note & final verification before the departure of finished lot * Involved in the main project of conveyor roller reconditioning work for the NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation Plant)
Maintenance planning & scheduling, monitoring operations of various heavy machineries/vehicles like Caterpillar dump trucks, excavators, Dozers, Graders, DG sets, MSI Gold Screen plant (USA) & Processing plant (USA)., and light commercial vehicles * Preparation of equipment maintenance schedule as per usage and follow-up for timely maintenance for proper upkeep of machineries/vehicles * Planning of spare parts, raising demands of spares, follow up for P.O and timely delivery of spares by coordinating with stores * Documentation of all the maintenance related activities for every machineries and sending reports
Mechanical Engineer - Heavy earth moving machinery, Ivory coast (West Africa)
* Responsible for operation and maintenance of heavy earth moving machinery such as Excavators (Cat, Komatsu), Articulated Dumpers (Volvo), Loaders (Volvo), Graders (Komatsu), Compactor (Bomag) and Concrete Mixtures (FIORI) * Responsible for operation and maintenance of Wagon Drill machine (Atlas Copco) and Plant DG sets (Cummins, Jackson Stamford) * Responsible for erection and maintenance of heavy lifting equipment Kobelco crane (100 tons) * Responsible for Documentation of all the maintenance related activities for every machineries and sending Daily Progress Report & Monthly Report. * Responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy equipment required in the day to day working * Analysis of machine failures and Assessing the needs of equipment replacements, spare parts * Assessment of the required tools for the maintenance of the equipment * Adopt and implement a detailed maintenance plan to minimize failures resulting in stoppage of work
Engineer (plant and machinery
Responsible for Maintenance, Service, Installation & Operations of ‘Heavy earth moving machinery’ such as Hydraulic Crawler Excavators (Tata Hitachi Ex 210 to 500), Wheeled Excavator (Case), Dozers (Cat, Komatsu, Fiat), Loaders (Komatsu, Heman Terrex), Graders (John Deere), Compactors (Tata), Boom lifts (JLG, Snorkel, Tadano), Scissor lift (JLG), Forklifts (Hyster, Linde, Clark, Kalmar, Yale, Linde) and Dump Trucks (Volvo FM Series). • Accountable for maintenance of DG sets from 125 to 1010 KVA (Ashok Leyland, Cat), Roots blower pump (1100 cubic mph), Industrial air compressor (Atlas Copco, ELGI), Automatic floor scrubber (Ride on type) and Dewatering Pump (Kirloskar) • Responsible for Documentation of all the maintenance related activities for every machineries and sending Daily Progress Report & Monthly Report to the H.O.D & Chief General Manager. • Experience in the methods of troubleshooting for various Diesel engines (up to 895 KW), Hydraulic systems (up to 350 bar) & Pneumatic (up to 10 bar) systems. • Conversant with Hydraulic & Pneumatic circuit diagrams.
Automobile Engineering, regular 4 years course