|Last Resume Update||September 22, 2018|
|Address||Al Nahda, United Arab Emirates|
• Monitor and Control all HSE matters with project team members and contractors in ensuring that daily task is in compliance with the project requirements in relation to safety policies and guidelines.
• Participate in HSE Risk Assessment and hold relevant meeting, workshop internally and externally.
• Conduct TBT for all workers according to site requirements.
• Recording and reporting any near miss or accidents on a daily and monthly basis, analyse their trend and find the cause.
• Ensure good housekeeping as an essential element of safety procedure in the workplace.
• Ensure the project is executed in compliance with HSE Management Plan, HSE Management Procedure and Environmental Management Procedure as laid by the main contractors.
• Monitor selection, use and care of PPE and other safety equipment used in the project.
• Carry out routine inspection of various safety equipment used on site.
• Carry out safety instructions base on the order of HSE Manager/Advisor.
• Ensure PTW and all relevant documents are available on demand for all work activities on site.