ENG. FERAS ZUGHBI
Sr.Electrical Engineer , (PMP)MEP Project Manager
Dubai – 00971555549075
The desire to move to a more developed society and start a new life with a new job, even with less skills or less qualifications or less salary because after a while it will become better .
Experienced Project Manager with a demonstrated history of working in Construction Projects. Strong program and project management professional skilled in Electronics, Electricity, Engineering, Communication, and Electrical Design.
I have knowledge and mastery of project management concepts, tasks, and techniques that are applicable across virtually any industry and methodology and knowledge and skills needed to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a project , delivering business value and delighting stakeholders..
- Damascus University -Bachelor's degree of electronics engineer, Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, 1993 – 1999 .
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® - Certification Date : Mar 2018 – Mar 2021 License 2161275 Certification authority Project Management Institute .
Experience ( 18 Years )
- MEP Project Manager at GINCO Electro Mechanical Con. (L.L.C.)
Dubai-UAE: April 2016 – Present.
- MEP Project Manager at Lootah Group of Companies
Dubai-UAE: July 2013 - April 2016 (2 years 10 months).
- Project Manager & Sr. Electrical Engineer - Super Class Electrical Contractor
Abu Dhbai – UAE: Aug 2001 - June 2013 (11 years 11 months).
- Supervising Engineer Manager-Faculty of Electrical and Mechanical
Engineering University- Syria: Jan 1999 - Jan2001 (2 years 1 month).
|Last Resume Update||December 20, 2018|
|Address||DUBAI, United Arab Emirates|
MEP Project Manager
The project objective: construction of a residential building – tower: GF+3P+21Floors as per client requirements.
My responsibilities and deliverables:
1. Initiating the Project: prepared scope baseline, collected inputs (drawings, BOQ, Specification Submittal, Samples, Method Statements..Etc.) , Perform project assessment and analyzed stakeholders
2. Planning the Project: Defined scope, planed and scheduled. and organized meeting to start proceedings. Created WBS , Planned time and cost and risk management
3. Executing the Project: Scheduled periodic meeting with team, guided and lead them to meet baselines, Preparation and conducting all inspections and ensure delivery to consultants.
4. Controlling and Monitoring the Project: Procured new suppliers ,focused on communications& conflict resolution , Managed changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs ,Controlled legal risks .
5. Closing the Project: formal close project, closed procurement, with all data archived and recorded lessons learned .
- Client: Mr.Geath Mohamad Geath
- Consultant: LACASA Engineering Consulting.
- Main Contractor: GINCO General con .
- Authority : DEWA, Civil Defiance , Dubai Police ,DU,RTA,
- Location : Business Bay (G.F+3P+21F) .
Bachelor's degree of Electrical Engineering,
Bachelor's degree of electronics engineer, Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering,