A highly organized and efficient professional with comprehensive reception and 3yrs administrative experience, along with exceptional interpersonal and time management abilities. With my performance I was designated to Act as an Office Manager and exceeded 5months sales target and was able to gain new clients trust.
|Last Resume Update||September 13, 2019|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Executive Secretary / Acting Office Manager
Provide a clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. Assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information. Point of reference for all queries, requests or issues.
• Reports directly to company Chairman
• Manages daily business operations, in reference to Translation Services provided to clients
• Supervise company’s ERP development, utilization and implementation for the new standardization of business operation.
• Provide account manager monthly Business Income, Staff payroll, Office Expenses, and Translators Productivity Report
• Deal with various Clients, from Private and Government Sectors as well as walk in individuals
• Point of contact of Companies Managers, Procurement and Legal Executives
• Perform Online, Telephone and Personal Marketing Campaign to Companies
• Attend business meetings to prospective and current clients
• Ensure that all translations provided to clients were precise, formatted and duly proof read by Sworn Translator
• Ensure that translators will comply to the delivery date and time of translations as per clients request
• Put up job vacancy advertisement. Screen CV and evaluate potential candidates.
• Conduct pre-screening interview, job related qualifying tests, discuss job description and offer, and endorse qualified candidates.
• Perform Orientation, Training and provide training materials for new staff.
• Coordinate with PRO new/ renewal of staff visa, medical, license and contracts. As well as office new / renewal tenancy, business licenses, and permits.
• Write staff and translator evaluation, and prepare punitive measures if work criteria are not met
• Respond to clients Tender Bids, RFQ and RFI
• Handle client complaints in regards to translation provided
2010 BS Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Arellano University- Jose Abad Santos Campus- Pasay City, Philippines
Developed skills and knowledge in people management, service delivery, leadership, finance and marketing, as well as identifying, understanding and responding to the needs of clients