Experienced chartered Accountant
As a brief intro about myself, I am a Chartered Accountant (CA) from the institute of chartered accountants of Pakistan. I have 14+ years’ (including 6 years from Deloitte Dubai) experience in:
- Managing the overall activities/function of Group Finance department
- Financial Reporting, Consolidation and Group reporting, Budgeting, forecasts
- Preparing management/BOD presentations, reports, financial analysis,
- Evaluation/review and analysis for new investments projects and acquisitions
- Review of financial/legal due diligence reports, and financial performance of the targeted entities for acquisitions/merger
- IFRS/IAS, ISAs, Taxation/VAT and compliance with corporate and local laws
- Team building and people management
Currently I am working as a Finance Controller for the After Market Operations of Abdul Latif Jameel Group (a Saudi Based multinational Group, involved in manufacturing, imports, exports and wholesale trade in auto parts, motor oil, accessories, batteries, auto dealership and similar services for motor vehicles.)
I am responsible for managing the overall finance function of a Group of companies (incorporated in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Poland and Germany). I am reporting directly to the Group CFO, for details about my responsibilities please refer to my detailed CV.
I have Dubai working Visa as well as Malaysian working Visa, my Group has deputed me temporarily to Malaysia and my contact numbers are as follows:
+971 50 5948571 (Dubai)
We can schedule interview over the phone, or alternatively over Skype/whatsapp or video link.
Hope that I will get a positive response for interview.
|Last Resume Update||January 27, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|