OBJECTIVE & PROFESSIONAL SKILLSObjective
Seeking a challenging career in the field of HR Operation/Admin/Support Services/transport/logistic within a growth oriented Organization, where my skill will be utilized to its full potential.
· Induction and orientation
· Payroll management
· HR Operation
· Employee Relation
· Cost and Benefit files and cost to company reports.
· Master database and head count management
· Attendance, vacation and timesheet management
· Airfare, accommodation and hotel arrangement
· Full and final settlements and employee separation
· Transport and Logistics management
· Act as liaison b/w management and fleet staff.
Employer Maryam Khalifah Saad Al Rajeeb Trading Company, Saudi Arabia
Feb 2018 – till date
Operations Executive (Transport & Logistics)
· Responsible to develop new business by searching staff (LTV drivers) in existing market.
· Make necessary arrangement to make sponsorship transfers to company as per agreed company’s policy/terms and conditions.
· Provide guidance/training to drivers about company business, organization, structure, policy etc.
· Initiate employee personal file and update it regularly.
· Make necessary documentation/formalities to allocate vehicle as required.
· Maintain and update employee database and vehicle details.
· Daily/weekly report creation & reconciliation to resolve any outstanding issues and insure accurate rent collection.
· Act as lesion between company’s General Manager and drivers in day to day queries related to documentation/vehicle/rent collection etc to run the operation smoothly.
· Continuous process review & improvement to deliver increased efficiencies and reduced costs.
· Provide quality customer service by investigating and resolving driver concerns
· Ensure vehicle availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current demands.
· Prepare different letters as driver demand and when required.
· Rent collection and reconciliation with company records.
LCC, Saudi Arabia (A Tech Mahindra Company) Period Apr 2010 – Dec 2017 Job title HR Specialist
Responsibilities · Coordinate and support new joiners to fill all the appropriate joining forms correctly and as per requirements.
· Provide guidance to new joiners about organization, process, policies etc.
· Coordinates with different departments to allocate assets to new joiners as per requirement and entitlements.
· Collects all the required joining forms/documents and initiate an employee personal file.
· Maintain and update payroll register file regularly in compliance with Saudi Labor Law (Updating data for new Joiners/Terminations/Resignations/Compensation changes/employee movement/Project and cost centre changes before the Salary cut-off date).
· Posting all required & relevant data along with variable arrears, earned days, bonuses, overtimes, perdiems, Project/tickets expenses, Project advance payments, salary and loan deduction, vehicle penalties, Gosi deduction, visa/iqama deduction, medical deduction, car deduction, accommodation/housing deduction, timesheet/PO deduction etc for processing the payroll.
· Execute monthly payroll and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely and accurate remittance for employees every month prior 31st through Wage Protection System or on line Bank transfers/cheque payments.
· Generate monthly pay slips and attend/response to employee queries related to payroll adjustment (arrears/reversal/deductions etc)
· Providing Advise to HRMS team for any new pay elements addition and its alignment effect on pay slip.
· Maintain and update leave and attendance records.
· Maintain and update attendance and timesheet reports.
· Processing of staff salary advances/Project expenses advances/loans applications and keep records for payroll adjustments.
· Maintain and update Company master database, head count and e roster files.
· Coordinates with listed travel agencies for airfare arrangements (official and visa renewal tickets)
· Hotel arrangement for senior management, sales team for outbound official trips and for new joiners as per Company corporate fare and policy.
· Coordinate with different compounds for accommodation arrangement and keep records/track for contracts copies, rent, expiry dates and necessary payroll adjustments.
· Process and maintain tracker for employees expense reimbursements related to their annual tickets, official trips and survey expenses as per entitlements and Company policy.
· Prepare compensation/benefits/entitlements change letters and adjusted in payroll accordingly.
· Prepare cost and benefits and cost to company reports.
· Prepare reference letters.
· Maintain HR Department office area in Organized and professional Manner including office supplies and office Equipments.
· Resume formatting as per company standard formats and Project requirements.
· E mail receiving and coordinate with concern authorities for day to day project issues.
· Performs other duties related to human resource administration as required by the immediate superior.
· Provide guidance and support to all resigned/terminated staff in their final clearance and smooth Project tools/company assets hand over.
· Prepare full and final settlements and end of service benefit calculations.
LCC, Saudi Arabia (A Tech Mahindra Company)
Aug 2007 – Mar 2010
· Responsible for Preparation of monthly bank statement and its reconciliation.
· Responsible for Preparation of monthly cash flow statement
· Prepare monthly time sheet reports.
· Prepare petty cash statement.
· Responsible to maintain record of account payable and coordinates with financial head for its payments and reconciliation.
· Prepare invoices and makes records for accounts receivables.
· Assist Finance Manager in payroll preparation.
· Prepare Salary Cheque /bank transfer documentation.
· Maintain the record for survey and business travel expenses.
· Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
· Record keeping and file management
· Other duties as assigned.
Nowshera Sheet Glass Industries, Nowshera Pakistan
Jul 2006 – Dec 2006
· Welcome guests, visitors and clients.
· Provide guidance and detail information about company, product, process and origination.
· Attend and response to all incoming telephone calls.
· Maintain and update company attendance register.
· Maintain and update employee personal files.
· Maintain and update records for office stationary/supplies and coordinate with different department in case of any stationary request.
· Assist Admin Manager to prepare agenda and minutes of meeting.
· Support Admin Manager in day today’s office tasks such as scanning, printing and making Xerox.
EDUCATION2002 – 2006 Bachelor of Business Administration and Information Technology (BBA-IT)
Kohat University of Science and Technology
CERTIFICATES AND TRAININGMS Office
ISO 9001:2008 Documentation & ISO 9001:2008 Awareness
OHSAS 18001:2007 Documentation & ISO 9001:2008 Internal Audit
OHSAS 18001:2007 Awareness & OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Audit
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
Petty cash management
COMPUTER LITERACYExcellent performance in using the Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, Word & Power point etc). Proficient in using the Internet and Email facilities.
Computer Hardware ( Assembling & Installation)
PERSONAL INFORMATIONDate of birth
Country of Stay 1st Apr, 1982
|Last Resume Update||September 13, 2018|
|Address||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|